If I sold my BO2 Reg. Edition + Mw3 Hardened, how much do you think I could get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If I sold my BO2 Reg. Edition + Mw3 Hardened, how much do you think I could get?

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
3 years ago#1
80/80

I'm just done with CoD. It's time to move on. I prestiged again a few days ago because I was bored of being 55, but now the grind isn't fun anymore either. I'm really just looking for an opinion. Ebay is my most likely destination for where I will be selling these. I was thinking like $90? Is that too aggressive?
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
3 years ago#2
50 each.
Peace, and much love to you.

User Info: irishman5705

irishman5705
3 years ago#3
On Craigslist, probably $45 for BO2, $50-60 for MW3
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
3 years ago#4
Would a package of BO2, MW3 (hardened) and my limited edition MW3 controller net me ~$130?
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
3 years ago#5
Give you all the lint from my pockets RIGHT NOW. Take it or leave it.
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If I sold my BO2 Reg. Edition + Mw3 Hardened, how much do you think I could get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived