Nuketown is the worse map ever

#11cbc72Posted 1/22/2013 2:27:58 PM
Shipment and Rust feel left out of this conversation.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/c8noad6
#12chessmyantidrugPosted 1/22/2013 2:42:38 PM
Shipment was actually an amazing map. I loved playing on that map. Maybe that's because we didn't have ridiculous streaks to worry about.
#13georgiaboy11Posted 1/22/2013 2:45:11 PM
*worst
#14PsyEdPosted 1/22/2013 2:50:09 PM
Umm everyone uses nuketown to level up after a prestige...welcome to the BO series OP.
---
Psy3d on 360
PsyEd on PSN
#15The_Vic_VegaPosted 1/22/2013 3:11:05 PM
yeah_u_mad posted...
I just went 108-3 using LSAT + Target Finder & FMJ.

Worse map ever. So easy to exploit the spawns and get scorestreaks absurdly fast (especially on objective modes on the map).

Not sure why everyone is so crazy about this map. Probably because they are all scrubs who can't go positive on any map other than a map where simply tossing grenades will surely land you a bunch of kills.

Was it ever intended to be a great map? U could always leave the game if u dislike it that much.
---
Spawn trappers and 2nd chance users are feminine.
#16yeah_u_mad(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:11:58 PM
The_Vic_Vega posted...
yeah_u_mad posted...
I just went 108-3 using LSAT + Target Finder & FMJ.

Worse map ever. So easy to exploit the spawns and get scorestreaks absurdly fast (especially on objective modes on the map).

Not sure why everyone is so crazy about this map. Probably because they are all scrubs who can't go positive on any map other than a map where simply tossing grenades will surely land you a bunch of kills.

Was it ever intended to be a great map? U could always leave the game if u dislike it that much.

I love the game just hate this map. But now I realized I can use the map to boost my K/D so I don't even hate the map anymore.

This weekend is double xp which means 24/7 Nuketown. By Sunday night I expect to have a +6 K/D ratio.