I laugh when I check someone's Combat Record and see this.

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/21/2013 7:49:41 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2d7snwl.png

He was a legit prestige master based on all his stats.... Look at how many kills he has with the MSMC lol.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 1/21/2013 7:52:55 PM
Jesus

How does one not get bored
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3Blizzard09Posted 1/21/2013 7:54:29 PM
sadly thats most of COD players Combat Record (minus the kills on one gun only) but they are most all top weapons are SMGs.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#4DirrtyRockstarrPosted 1/21/2013 7:55:54 PM
I was expecting some really horrendous stats or something disappointing like that...

But 20k kills with the MSMC is something else entirely.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#5GameFan692Posted 1/21/2013 8:00:06 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
sadly thats most of COD players Combat Record (minus the kills on one gun only) but they are most all top weapons are SMGs.

So? SMGs are great in this game and are perfect for fast paced players like myself. Why wouldn't they be used a lot? I am a prestige 6 and my top gun is the MP7 at 2100 kills. My next five guns however are all pretty much assault rifles with 1000-2000 kills each. I do agree though that to just use the same gun that much is a little ridiculous, especially to the extent in that pic lol.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#6ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:04:47 PM
DirrtyRockstarr posted...
I was expecting some really horrendous stats or something disappointing like that...

But 20k kills with the MSMC is something else entirely.

Yea, I thought it was quite hysterical. I think the MSMC and PDW are my 2 most used guns, since I just got Diamond SMGs and have the PDW on my 'tryhard' class to win games with.

Trying to get some other weapons 'up there' in the kills as well. I'm rocking out the Shield with Dual Executioners currently, laughing at my KD dropping like it's hot, but having so much damn fun embarrassing people. Oh, you gotta reload? BANG BANG B****! It's the class that's caused the most people to be upset so far. 'Oh look at this little F** with the shield, you suck.' ... Sorry I wasn't using a tryhard class and still beat you =\. lol.

I now issues a challenge for you to find someone who has even more laughable stats than basically just using 1 gun, and only using the others to get something diamond. Haha.
#7Evil SquallPosted 1/21/2013 8:10:37 PM
Thats insane. I think the MSMC is my most used gun but thats only because i didnt play much S&D to grind out the final prestige worth of attachments. Only has about 1100 kills with it.

Once i master a gun i move to a new one. SMG's are done, AR's are three guns from being finished. Moving to LMG's next. Id be bored senseless if i only kept one gun to use.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#8scrilla_oPosted 1/21/2013 8:11:43 PM
A few weeks ago I saw a master perstige with 30000+ kills on the dsr, 15000+ for ballista and 10000+ for the other snipers. I was like daaaamn.
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#9Foxx3kPosted 1/21/2013 8:13:01 PM
scrilla_o posted...
A few weeks ago I saw a master perstige with 30000+ kills on the dsr, 15000+ for ballista and 10000+ for the other snipers. I was like daaaamn.

That sounds legit.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#10Blizzard09Posted 1/21/2013 8:14:09 PM
GameFan692 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...

So? SMGs are great in this game and are perfect for fast paced players like myself. Why wouldn't they be used a lot? I am a prestige 6 and my top gun is the MP7 at 2100 kills. My next five guns however are all pretty much assault rifles with 1000-2000 kills each. I do agree though that to just use the same gun that much is a little ridiculous, especially to the extent in that pic lol.

So pointing out that most peoples top guns are SMG's means I am saying something bad about them? I know I said sadly but thats more towards the fact that there is no variety with most of the players.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.