I laugh when I check someone's Combat Record and see this.

#11ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:17:32 PM
Sad thing is, his KD is only a 1.27. 369 SPM. 1.21 W/L but he plays in a clan (6 people all have the same stupid names Pack_N_Heat_(name). The others all have the PDW or MSMC as top used as well... Except for 1 other guy.

He's a level 55 un-prestiged. 3040 kills with the SCAR, 900 kills with the Type-25, then the next most used weapon has 48 kills.... Wowza.

In MW3, towards the end, my most used weapons were the PM-9, Model 1887, and RSASS (ACOG of course, run n gun!). While my most used weapon was the MP7 by a large margin, since playing solo you need to make epic comebacks and do everything possible for your team of randumbs to win.
#12ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:18:39 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
GameFan692 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
sadly thats most of COD players Combat Record (minus the kills on one gun only) but they are most all top weapons are SMGs.

So? SMGs are great in this game and are perfect for fast paced players like myself. Why wouldn't they be used a lot? I am a prestige 6 and my top gun is the MP7 at 2100 kills. My next five guns however are all pretty much assault rifles with 1000-2000 kills each. I do agree though that to just use the same gun that much is a little ridiculous, especially to the extent in that pic lol.

So pointing out that most peoples top guns are SMG's means I am saying something bad about them? I know I said sadly but thats more towards the fact that there is no variety with most of the players.

Did you click on the first picture and see the guy has 20k kills with the MSMC? lol. Next highest gun is like 2k.
#13scrilla_oPosted 1/21/2013 9:23:15 PM
Foxx3k posted...
scrilla_o posted...
A few weeks ago I saw a master perstige with 30000+ kills on the dsr, 15000+ for ballista and 10000+ for the other snipers. I was like daaaamn.

That sounds legit.

He was actually REALLY good. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually legit.
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#14Blizzard09Posted 1/21/2013 9:26:35 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
GameFan692 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
sadly thats most of COD players Combat Record (minus the kills on one gun only) but they are most all top weapons are SMGs.

So? SMGs are great in this game and are perfect for fast paced players like myself. Why wouldn't they be used a lot? I am a prestige 6 and my top gun is the MP7 at 2100 kills. My next five guns however are all pretty much assault rifles with 1000-2000 kills each. I do agree though that to just use the same gun that much is a little ridiculous, especially to the extent in that pic lol.

So pointing out that most peoples top guns are SMG's means I am saying something bad about them? I know I said sadly but thats more towards the fact that there is no variety with most of the players.

Did you click on the first picture and see the guy has 20k kills with the MSMC? lol. Next highest gun is like 2k.

Yup I did I even put in that I saw it in my post. hints the whole minus the kills on one gun only part :)
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#15Mr_CumberdalePosted 1/21/2013 10:09:46 PM
DirrtyRockstarr posted...
I was expecting some really horrendous stats or something disappointing like that...

But 20k kills with the MSMC is something else entirely.

Meh, I had like 30k with the AK74u in BO. It may seem like a lot, but it's roughly 1/4 of my total kills.
#16thebest99Posted 1/21/2013 10:12:27 PM
Is the MSMC a good gun? I don't know I haven't gotten to SMG beyond the vector lol
---
New Commentary! 11/22/12-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_iiDLS_2yE
GT: Dan Harkinz
#17RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/21/2013 10:14:41 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
http://i47.tinypic.com/2d7snwl.png

He was a legit prestige master based on all his stats.... Look at how many kills he has with the MSMC lol.

and.....
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#18ICantNameGudPosted 1/21/2013 10:15:06 PM
Anyone who has like 2-3000 more kills with a single gun or only 2-3 guns of the same category (ahem SMG) used I don't give a **** what the rest of their stats are.
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#19BS_InfinitePosted 1/21/2013 10:17:26 PM
On Blops 1 I've seen multiple people with over 70K Famas kills
---
BS_Infinite posted...
You Only Yolo Once
#20HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/21/2013 10:19:05 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Anyone who has like 2-3000 more kills with a single gun or only 2-3 guns of the same category (ahem SMG) used I don't give a **** what the rest of their stats are.

So because they use what they want to use, it invalidates all of their stats?
I guarantee a 3 k/d w/ 400+ spm player that exclusively uses the MSMC will still smash you with the Executioner.
---
Peace, and much love to you.