Lol Literally just won a FFA and did not shoot in the kill cam

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Lol Literally just won a FFA and did not shoot in the kill cam
2 years ago#1
I shot but just barely from my perspective and cleaned up some shotgunner's kill but the kill cam shows me turn a corner, witness a murder, and win. I always mute FFA lobbies but they had to be like wtf?
2 years ago#2
Tell me moare, im soooo intrested
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
2 years ago#3
Exceptional tale, brethren
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
2 years ago#4
I didn't really gather what you were saying but perhaps it was an assisted suicide?
---
GT: Hate House
2 years ago#5
LOL
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
2 years ago#6
LedMikeW posted...
I shot but just barely from my perspective and cleaned up some shotgunner's kill but the kill cam shows me turn a corner, witness a murder, and win. I always mute FFA lobbies but they had to be like wtf?

Cool story bro.
2 years ago#7
LedMikeW posted...
LedMikeW posted...

Cool story bro.

Saying cool story bro to yourself just makes you look sad and lonely....
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
2 years ago#8
Appetiser posted...
I didn't really gather what you were saying but perhaps it was an assisted suicide?

No i shot him while on the way to ads. But it was like the first bullet and I just finished off the shotgun dude's kill. At first I thought someone had come from behind and beaten me though because I definitley did not think I had gotten the kill there.
2 years ago#9
gamester091 posted...
LedMikeW posted...
LedMikeW posted...

Cool story bro.

Saying cool story bro to yourself just makes you look sad and lonely....

Cool story bro :)
2 years ago#10
I've seen that happened a bunch in killcams.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Lol Literally just won a FFA and did not shoot in the kill cam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived