Lol Literally just won a FFA and did not shoot in the kill cam

#1LedMikeWPosted 1/21/2013 9:16:26 PM
I shot but just barely from my perspective and cleaned up some shotgunner's kill but the kill cam shows me turn a corner, witness a murder, and win. I always mute FFA lobbies but they had to be like wtf?
#2scrilla_oPosted 1/21/2013 9:19:02 PM
Tell me moare, im soooo intrested
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#3gamester091Posted 1/21/2013 9:23:15 PM
Exceptional tale, brethren
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#4AppetiserPosted 1/21/2013 9:29:18 PM
I didn't really gather what you were saying but perhaps it was an assisted suicide?
---
GT: Hate House
#5RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/21/2013 9:29:30 PM
LOL
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#6LedMikeW(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:29:59 PM
LedMikeW posted...
I shot but just barely from my perspective and cleaned up some shotgunner's kill but the kill cam shows me turn a corner, witness a murder, and win. I always mute FFA lobbies but they had to be like wtf?

Cool story bro.
#7gamester091Posted 1/21/2013 9:31:46 PM
LedMikeW posted...
LedMikeW posted...

Cool story bro.

Saying cool story bro to yourself just makes you look sad and lonely....
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#8LedMikeW(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:34:14 PM
Appetiser posted...
I didn't really gather what you were saying but perhaps it was an assisted suicide?

No i shot him while on the way to ads. But it was like the first bullet and I just finished off the shotgun dude's kill. At first I thought someone had come from behind and beaten me though because I definitley did not think I had gotten the kill there.
#9LedMikeW(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:37:55 PM
gamester091 posted...
LedMikeW posted...
LedMikeW posted...

Cool story bro.

Saying cool story bro to yourself just makes you look sad and lonely....

Cool story bro :)
#10slaveanselmoPosted 1/21/2013 9:37:57 PM
I've seen that happened a bunch in killcams.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..