So the game thought it would be funny to spawn into a TRIGGERED bouncing betty..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So the game thought it would be funny to spawn into a TRIGGERED bouncing betty..
3 years ago#1
Yeah so I was playing a game of kill confirmed on Overflow with 2 of my friends. And I died and spawned into a hellstorm missile. When I was already pissed off at that I was on the mic telling my friends how much I hate spawning into missiles and killstreaks when in mid sentence, the game spawned me again but the split the second I came alive on the screen, I heard a boom and died again. I mean split millisecond. So naturally I was like WTF!!!. I watch the kill cam and it spawned me into a Bouncing Betty. I thought I triggered the bouncing better as I spawned. Looked in theater mode and found it was worst then that, there was a bouncing betty my friend ran past and triggered. He didnt come that close to it though only to trigger it so he was long gone by the time it came up. And as it came up in the air the split second before it exploded, the game spawned me there and I died.... WTF game

Oh well at least this isnt as bad as MW3. In that game, I spawned into a friendly's dropping care package and died. I died to a guy who just shot off a javelin missile and then spawned into where his javelin missile landed. And I spawned in front of a dudes tactical insertion as he was spawning so I was instant knifed. Call of Duty.....
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"
3 years ago#2
tl;dr
3 years ago#3
tl;dr

2 paragraphs dude with only the first one being necessary for the topic. You might need to see a doctor about that attention deficit disorder you got going on, its pretty severe. Or you might not have an attention disorder, you could be illiterate as well in which case Ill try to retype the message in simpler words so you can understand and keep up.
---
3 years ago#4
I have the Sopranos on half my monitor, my insurance license course in the other tab, and I peek into here for interesting topics that might crop up. I'm not reading your wall.
3 years ago#5
Wookie is back version:

I play call of duty game. I died to missile. I spawned on bouncing betty. Bouncing better was set off by friend just moment before. I died. The end.

That help wookie?
---
3 years ago#6
I have the Sopranos on half my monitor, my insurance license course in the other tab, and I peek into here for interesting topics that might crop up. I'm not reading your wall.

Well if you are so terribly busy and taken up in your attention, then why even take the time to make a message saying TL; DR? who does that benefit, certainly not you. It would of been much more advantageous for you to have just closed out the tab or go somewhere else. You just wasted about 30-60 seconds of your time clicking post new message, typing out your acronym, going through the spell check and verfication page, and waiting to come back to the topic. Was it that important to you to let me know you didnt read it. Was it worth missing your sopranos. And now look at you, your wasting even more of your precious time and attention making more responses. Your gonna have to restart your episode at this point!!
---
3 years ago#7
Cheko2015 posted...
Wookie is back version:

I play call of duty game. I died to missile. I spawned on bouncing betty. Bouncing better was set off by friend just moment before. I died. The end.

That help wookie?

The title was enough.
3 years ago#8
Cheko2015 posted...
Wookie is back version:

That help wookie?

The title was enough.

Then why not read the title and leave. Isnt that the structure of most topics. Title delivers the jest and main point of the topic. Body elaborates on it and expands on it. You must be new to message boards.
---
3 years ago#9
I would like to see this...
---
Disregard females, acquire currency.
3 years ago#10
I would like to see this...

I have the game saved. Maybe sometime in the next few days Ill make a clip of it and upload it. Ive never uploaded a theater clip though. I guess you just upload it to elite and tell others your gamer tag and let them check it out or something?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So the game thought it would be funny to spawn into a TRIGGERED bouncing betty..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived