So the game thought it would be funny to spawn into a TRIGGERED bouncing betty..

#11Astro_B0mbPosted 1/21/2013 10:21:20 PM
Wookie with the slam dunkaroni looking like Blake Griffin.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#12Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 10:29:34 PM
Cheko2015 posted...
Cheko2015 posted...
Wookie is back version:

I play call of duty game. I died to missile. I spawned on bouncing betty. Bouncing better was set off by friend just moment before. I died. The end.

That help wookie?

The title was enough.

Then why not read the title and leave. Isnt that the structure of most topics. Title delivers the jest and main point of the topic. Body elaborates on it and expands on it. You must be new to message boards.

Because I thought there wouldn't be a redundant wall.
#13Cheko2015(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:38:52 PM(edited)
Cheko2015 posted...
Cheko2015 posted...
Wookie is back version:

I play call of duty game. I died to missile. I spawned on bouncing betty. Bouncing better was set off by friend just moment before. I died. The end.

That help wookie?

The title was enough.

Then why not read the title and leave. Isnt that the structure of most topics. Title delivers the jest and main point of the topic. Body elaborates on it and expands on it. You must be new to message boards.

Still wasting time responding and arguing. So how much of your episode have I made you miss so far? How much have I distracted you from your important "insurance license course"?

Just admit it dude, there was no point of that TL;DR. You purposefully took time out of your important "activities" for the only reason of making a complete ass out of yourself. And now you find yourself backed in a corner so you are pouring even more time and effort in this internet argument that doesn't even matter. Do us both a favor champ and just got back to your sopranos. Your not making a difference or doing yourself any favors...
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"
#14Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 10:40:19 PM
Cheko2015 posted...
Cheko2015 posted...
Cheko2015 posted...
Wookie is back version:

That help wookie?

The title was enough.

Still wasting time responding and arguing. So how much of your episode have I made you miss so far? How much have I distracted you from your important "insurance license course"?

Just admit it dude, there was no point of that TL;DR. You purposefully took time out of your important "activities" for the only reason of making a complete ass out of yourself. And now you find yourself backed in a corner so you are pouring even more time and effort in this internet argument that doesn't even matter. Do us both a favor champ and just got back to your sopranos. Your not making a difference or doing yourself any favors...

tl;dr
#15Cheko2015(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:42:29 PM(edited)
Cheko2015 posted...
Cheko2015 posted...
Cheko2015 posted...
Wookie is back version:

That help wookie?

The title was enough.

tl;dr

Ah some people never learn. and now thus the whole argument starts back at square 1. Its not worth your time to read but its worth your time to let me know you didnt read it. Im done arguing with your logic. Your just trolling at this point.
---
#16Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 10:42:53 PM
Dude my first post was a troll lol, just in a joking mood is all :)
#17Cheko2015(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:45:56 PM

oh thats real believable. nice back down.
---
#18ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/21/2013 10:48:52 PM
I got a Triple Kill on Drone. Spawned, tossed down a Bouncing Betty immediately. Flanked to the other side of the map, picked up a triple off 3 guys who just spawned.

Silly Treyarch.
#19Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 10:49:31 PM
Cheko2015 posted...

oh thats real believable. nice back down.

:(