If MW2 came out after this game, would it be better?

#21Ick_ukPosted 1/22/2013 5:23:54 AM
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...
Yes.

The maps and connections alone would make it the best COD to date.

Every COD since MW2 has gradually got worst.

This is pretty much my view

Except BO was pretty good just a bit slow.
#22DutchZombiePosted 1/22/2013 5:24:25 AM
DepreceV2 posted...
Of course. You said no OMA or Commando? People would slober all over that game if it didn't have that in it. Mw2 as already better than this... In fact, MW2 is just as good as CoD4 to me.. Then it's the rest of the call of duties following those 2.

Agreed, although I would put COD 2 up there as well....
#23DepreceV2Posted 1/22/2013 5:30:50 AM
DutchZombie posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
Of course. You said no OMA or Commando? People would slober all over that game if it didn't have that in it. Mw2 as already better than this... In fact, MW2 is just as good as CoD4 to me.. Then it's the rest of the call of duties following those 2.

Agreed, although I would put COD 2 up there as well....

I can't judge CoD2 simply because I have never played it. Like most people... I hit the CoD seen around CoD4.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#24RBEMPosted 1/22/2013 5:56:10 AM
All CoDs except Blops1 are better than this one. So close to being good but lag comp + boring maps + inaudible footsteps + stupid random shouting for the enemy to hear = another steaming pile of crap.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#25NinjaDeath911Posted 1/22/2013 8:49:39 AM
DepreceV2 posted...

They were night and day different in a bad way

Kill streaks was too much of a distraction
#26shadowsofdawnPosted 1/22/2013 8:52:01 AM
Take out OMA and commando lunges (the great BS buzzkillers), and every objective game would end with a nuke.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#27NinjaDeath911Posted 1/22/2013 8:52:26 AM
DutchZombie posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
No
The kill streaks were too much
Every gun killed in like 2 shots giving you zero room to shoot back
The ice skating around the map with marathon/lightweight
The maps were overrated
Nukes were dumb
Did I mention that this game was more about kill streaks and less about gun play?
Or how horrible an idea shotguns as secondaries was?

All I hear people cry about is "it was easier to get kills in mw2"

So I'm assuming you just suck at the blops series

Go back to MW2 and stay there with your death streaks lol

Sounds like you suck, buddy. It's not like BO was more difficult to get kills in. It was just more difficult to stay alive in MW2. Apparently that's a skill you failed to adapt to. Everything you listed was easily preventable and COD has never been just about gun on gun gameplay, so stop using that argument. It makes you look very ignorant.

Oh I suck because I don't find sitting in a corner calling fun? My bad bro
Camping for predator/harrier/chopper gunner is not fun to me
#28fatclemenzaPosted 1/22/2013 8:58:23 AM
The maps were overrated
Nukes were dumb
Did I mention that this game was more about kill streaks and less about gun play?

Streaks are no weaker in this game except for nuke absence
Lag makes this game feel like every gun kills in 1 shot
That still happen in this game except its all CQC so more of a problem here
These maps are arguably the worst in the series
Nukes were dumb
This game is more about connection than gunplay
B23 > shotgun secondaries in terms of "cheap"

You're horrible at life
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#29Shura_SurplicePosted 1/22/2013 9:02:10 AM
Why would I care about CoD if my GF was M. Fox and Jessica was after me??? :p

But yes, it would be a lot better than this.
#30DepreceV2Posted 1/22/2013 9:16:58 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
DutchZombie posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
No
The maps were overrated
Nukes were dumb

All I hear people cry about is "it was easier to get kills in mw2"

So I'm assuming you just suck at the blops series

Go back to MW2 and stay there with your death streaks lol

Sounds like you suck, buddy. It's not like BO was more difficult to get kills in. It was just more difficult to stay alive in MW2. Apparently that's a skill you failed to adapt to. Everything you listed was easily preventable and COD has never been just about gun on gun gameplay, so stop using that argument. It makes you look very ignorant.

Oh I suck because I don't find sitting in a corner calling fun? My bad bro
Camping for predator/harrier/chopper gunner is not fun to me

OK dude.. just stop... Siting in corners was rare in MW2. In fact, Corner camping took the franchise by storm during YOUR Black Ops game you praise so much. Plus, Say hello to Cold Blooded, the best red perk in that game, if you didn't like killstreaks like the predator and such. Plus, you complain about 2 shots when in reality it was a good thing. There was less BS like that. When you shot someone.. they died... You don't get 10 hitmarkers, Treyarch's hit detection contributed to this as well, then some guy turns around and kills you when the guy should of CLEARLY been dead. You complain about guns killing in 2 shots with stopping power yet you complain about a class without stopping power... Really? You are complaining about Marathon and Lightweight AND stopping power? You are just whining to me at this point. Shotgun secondaries weren't a big deal. Everyone had access to them. Everyone used them. Even then most people went into CQC situations with there primaries anyway. If they did with shotguns most times they were using them as primaries. If they had them out outside of CQC then they were at a disadvantage. Switching to secondary or primary took valuable time in a game where you can die in a instant... Which also made them not as big of a deal. BTW... The people that tend to complain about Nukes so much are the guys that GET NUKED. Period. I didn't use the Nuke... However.. I hardly EVER got Nuked. Maybe 5 times in 40 days of play time... Yea.. Just stop.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.