If MW2 came out after this game, would it be better?

#31BrownPackPosted 1/22/2013 9:28:03 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...

Oh I suck because I don't find sitting in a corner calling fun? My bad bro
Camping for predator/harrier/chopper gunner is not fun to me

My god do you sound like such a wimp right now. No one forced you to camp for a predator/harrier/chopper gunner anyways. If the enemy team got killstreaks on you, then you must be doing a terrible effort for the team.

DepreceV2 posted...
OK dude.. just stop... Siting in corners was rare in MW2. In fact, Corner camping took the franchise by storm during YOUR Black Ops game you praise so much. Plus, Say hello to Cold Blooded, the best red perk in that game, if you didn't like killstreaks like the predator and such. Plus, you complain about 2 shots when in reality it was a good thing. There was less BS like that. When you shot someone.. they died... You don't get 10 hitmarkers, Treyarch's hit detection contributed to this as well, then some guy turns around and kills you when the guy should of CLEARLY been dead. You complain about guns killing in 2 shots with stopping power yet you complain about a class without stopping power... Really? You are complaining about Marathon and Lightweight AND stopping power? You are just whining to me at this point. Shotgun secondaries weren't a big deal. Everyone had access to them. Everyone used them. Even then most people went into CQC situations with there primaries anyway. If they did with shotguns most times they were using them as primaries. If they had them out outside of CQC then they were at a disadvantage. Switching to secondary or primary took valuable time in a game where you can die in a instant... Which also made them not as big of a deal. BTW... The people that tend to complain about Nukes so much are the guys that GET NUKED. Period. I didn't use the Nuke... However.. I hardly EVER got Nuked. Maybe 5 times in 40 days of play time... Yea.. Just stop.

Agreed. I swear, people like NinjaDeath911 who complained so much about MW2 must not only suck at MW2, but also the whole series in general.

Here's what I noticed.

People who complain about Cod4 and MW2 complain about features that are in the game, things that can possibly be prevented.

People who complain about BO, MW3, and BO2 complain about problems with the game's build itself, things that can't be avoided, like the lag/lag compensation, terrible hit detection, etc.

Whoever complains about MW2 really has no reason to complain except for OMA/DC. Not even Commando is that big of a problem.
#32FeelMyBladePosted 1/22/2013 9:29:38 AM
Nope, mw2 is still bad.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#33SlickwillybPosted 1/22/2013 9:33:43 AM
Commando wasn't a problem, but OMA/DC broke the game. Loved the guns, gun damage, and maps in MW2. I would also take out scavenger replacing claymores and noob tubes.
#34TimandEricPosted 1/22/2013 9:41:55 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
No
The kill streaks were too much
Every gun killed in like 2 shots giving you zero room to shoot back
The ice skating around the map with marathon/lightweight
The maps were overrated
Nukes were dumb
Did I mention that this game was more about kill streaks and less about gun play?
Or how horrible an idea shotguns as secondaries was?

All I hear people cry about is "it was easier to get kills in mw2"

So I'm assuming you just suck at the blops series

Go back to MW2 and stay there with your death streaks lol

^This, this.......and this. (Slightly disagree on maps though, i liked them for the most part)
#35shadowsofdawnPosted 1/22/2013 9:43:43 AM
Slickwillyb posted...
Commando wasn't a problem, but OMA/DC broke the game. Loved the guns, gun damage, and maps in MW2. I would also take out scavenger replacing claymores and noob tubes.

Marathon lightweight commando let you moveso fast you could outrun bullets and had a lunge range of the Remington's range from BO2.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#36NidtendofreakPosted 1/22/2013 9:44:45 AM
Remove the few things that broke MW2?

Only a bad kid would say no.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#37TimandEricPosted 1/22/2013 9:48:57 AM
DutchZombie posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
No
The maps were overrated
Nukes were dumb
Did I mention that this game was more about kill streaks and less about gun play?

Sounds like you suck, buddy. It's not like BO was more difficult to get kills in. It was just more difficult to stay alive in MW2. Apparently that's a skill you failed to adapt to. Everything you listed was easily preventable and COD has never been just about gun on gun gameplay, so stop using that argument. It makes you look very ignorant.

Stopped reading at the bolded (moronic) statement. It's called a First Person Shooter for a reason. God forbid "shooting" someone in a first person "shooter" would be the primary method of getting kills right? I suppose Call of Duty 1 through 4 never existed either?

You kids and your precious killstreaks, what would you do without them?
#38Shura_SurplicePosted 1/22/2013 9:59:03 AM
TimandEric posted...
DutchZombie posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
No
The maps were overrated
Nukes were dumb

Sounds like you suck, buddy. It's not like BO was more difficult to get kills in. It was just more difficult to stay alive in MW2. Apparently that's a skill you failed to adapt to. Everything you listed was easily preventable and COD has never been just about gun on gun gameplay, so stop using that argument. It makes you look very ignorant.

Stopped reading at the bolded (moronic) statement. It's called a First Person Shooter for a reason. God forbid "shooting" someone in a first person "shooter" would be the primary method of getting kills right? I suppose Call of Duty 1 through 4 never existed either?

This

And LOL at "commando is not a problem".

1 other thing that no one ever mentions is that OMA/DC was a big problem in SnD not only because of the noobtubes but for people putting a claymore and then a C4 in front of it, it was almost impossible to survive to that thing.
#39DepreceV2Posted 1/22/2013 10:00:40 AM
Shura_Surplice posted...
TimandEric posted...
DutchZombie posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
No
The maps were overrated
Nukes were dumb

This

And LOL at "commando is not a problem".

1 other thing that no one ever mentions is that OMA/DC was a big problem in SnD not only because of the noobtubes but for people putting a claymore and then a C4 in front of it, it was almost impossible to survive to that thing.

You could sacrifice ninja for sitrep.... Of course taking out OMA would fix this too but you could of just used sitrep. It was still a fantastic perk in S&D even with the louder footsteps.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#40fatclemenzaPosted 1/22/2013 10:02:40 AM
You could sacrifice ninja for sitrep.... Of course taking out OMA would fix this too but you could of just used sitrep. It was still a fantastic perk in S&D even with the louder footsteps.

With the excellent sound MW2 had for footsteps, not using Ninja in SnD means you're a free kill to anybody not deaf. Its mandatory.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won