If MW2 came out after this game, would it be better?

#81apocalyptic_4Posted 1/29/2013 8:54:59 PM
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...
Yes.

The maps and connections alone would make it the best COD to date.

Every COD since MW2 has gradually got worst.

this^

MW3 is still the worst cod ive ever played and the only one me and everyone i knew got rid of after the first 3 months.
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#82GandalfTehGrayPosted 1/29/2013 9:07:25 PM
Every thing in Mw2 had a counter.
Mlc? Pop out the rangers or aa12
Danger Close/Scav/OMA Claymores everywhere? Cold Blooded class with silenced weapon and sitrep
Shotgun secondaries- Work the maps to your primaries advantage better.

The only time I ever had a problem with someone OMA tubing was once on highrise against an entire 9 man team doing it in a game I joined late, but when a 9 man team is posted up properly on Highrise it didn't really matter what they were using.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91
#83DutchZombiePosted 1/29/2013 10:53:16 PM
BrownPack posted...
DutchZombie posted...
I'm sorry, all I hear is broken WAAAH!! MLC wasn't broken. Annoying maybe. If you did dominate, then something as minor as MLC shouldn't have bothered you enough to mention as a "broken" gameplay mechanic. Nevermind you noobs can't even form a coherent sentence as to WHY a certain mechanic is broken. All you do is cry and cry. Even OMA/DC wasn't as OP and frequent as people make it out to be. I could dominate as well, but I could do it with ANY set-up. So once again, I'm sorry if you only could do well using an AR/shotgun combo with a noob tube. So unless you can come up with something else other than "MW2 is broken and you have to use OP stuff to do well", I'll just consider you a troll or too dumb for basic human communication. Either way it's pretty amusing...

Exactly. How the hell could a player say "I dominated in MW2" but then say it was the absolute worst? It just doesn't add up. If you're good at a game, wouldn't it only make sense that you enjoy it? It makes no sense to be good at a game you hate. The people who say they dominate but hate MW2 HAVE to be trolling. There's just no way you can hate the game unless you suck, or if there's something really wrong with the game, and judging by what I've seen the MW2 whiners complain about (patched problems, shotguns lol, killstreaks, etc) they really simply must suck at not only MW2, but at CoD in general.

I know. I mained the MP5k and it was my go to class in MW2. Think about that. According to whiners, I should have been going negative every game because of shotguns, MLC and OMA/DC. So how come, I can easily pull a 2+ K/D in MW2 then? Magic? Pure awesomeness? It was because I understood the mechanics of the game and played it accordingly.
#84TimandEricPosted 1/30/2013 9:21:34 AM
BrownPack posted...
DutchZombie posted...

Exactly. How the hell could a player say "I dominated in MW2" but then say it was the absolute worst? It just doesn't add up. If you're good at a game, wouldn't it only make sense that you enjoy it? It makes no sense to be good at a game you hate. The people who say they dominate but hate MW2 HAVE to be trolling. There's just no way you can hate the game unless you suck, or if there's something really wrong with the game, and judging by what I've seen the MW2 whiners complain about (patched problems, shotguns lol, killstreaks, etc) they really simply must suck at not only MW2, but at CoD in general.

For the love of god, this is the dumbest logic i've ever seen. Once again, you fail to see how your misguided/juvenile notion of "omg if you didn't like MW2 you just sucked noob" is the only argument you can seem to muster.

Go check out my stats on MW2 if you still have it. I assure you that I didn't "suck" at the game. My KDR, W/L ratio, or whatever other stats you wanna think actually judge a players' skill all fall around or exceed my average for every other CoD game. I almost exclusively played TDM, yet I had multiple 30+ killstreaks, numerous 40+ kill games, and my numbers and overall performance in that game were better than in CoD4 (the game that is still my all-time favorite). So again, there goes your baseless, idiotic argument that everyone that realizes that your precious game has serious flaws is lying and just "sucks".

You and the other members of your MW2 fan club can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that people can identify the flaws of a game through the concept of "first hand experience". Wanna know why I gripe about the killstreak focused gameplay? Because I, like every other player who got those 40-10 or 35-6 games, got Ac-130s, chopper gunners, and Pavelows that were all too easy to get and accounted for way to many kills that in all honesty, I didn't earn. Heck, I'll be the first to admit that I used the Harrier-Pred-CG setup. Sure I drew the line at using stuff like OMA/DC, but most of the other ridiculous setups and exploits (MLC, shotty secondaries, etc.) I tried at least once just to see how "easy-mode" it would make the game. I know the exploits and broken mechanics of the game because I played it since launch date, experienced and/or used them and came to the "shocking" realization that they required little to no effort to be successful with.

Throughout this entire thread, I have not seen a single counter-point to any of the evidence or logical arguments proposed by the people that point out the obvious flaws of MW2. Instead, you and your MW2 fanboy ilk respond by downplaying the very legitimate problems with only opinion based (most times delusional) alternate realities such as, "OMA/DC wasn't that big of a problem" and "MLC knifers were easily avoidable". If you can't even agree on the most basic/obvious problems the game had, then no one is going to take you seriously. Or maybe, actually present some evidence to support your ridiculous claims rather than resorting to childish name-calling and assuming people just "suck" at the game.

And for the last time, neither I nor many other people that completely disagree with you "hated" the game like you keep insinuating. Despite its glaring flaws, the game was mostly chaotic fun for what it was worth. That just proves the potential that the game has. Therein lies the problem, you keep confusing "potential" that the game had with the "reality" of what it was. Newsflash: MW2 was a fun game, and a worthy entry in the series, but it wasn't mankind's greatest technological achievement (nor the best in the series imo), and it had MAJOR problems. Deal with it.
#85BrownPackPosted 1/30/2013 10:03:52 AM
TimandEric posted...

For the love of god, this is the dumbest logic i've ever seen. Once again, you fail to see how your misguided/juvenile notion of "omg if you didn't like MW2 you just sucked noob" is the only argument you can seem to muster.
Go check out my stats on MW2 if you still have it. I assure you that I didn't "suck" at the game. My KDR, W/L ratio, or whatever other stats you wanna think actually judge a players' skill all fall around or exceed my average for every other CoD game. I almost exclusively played TDM, yet I had multiple 30+ killstreaks, numerous 40+ kill games, and my numbers and overall performance in that game were better than in CoD4 (the game that is still my all-time favorite). So again, there goes your baseless, idiotic argument that everyone that realizes that your precious game has serious flaws is lying and just "sucks".

Lol, time to listen to another casual players complaints again. You almost exclusively played TDM. Your arguments already right there don't weigh much. And you having better stats in a new game than an older game? Are you stupid? That should apply to everyone because everyone gets better at games through the release of each sequel. Try again. Once again, just because you don't like a game's features doesn't automatically make them flaws.

You and the other members of your MW2 fan club can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that people can identify the flaws of a game through the concept of "first hand experience". Wanna know why I gripe about the killstreak focused gameplay? Because I, like every other player who got those 40-10 or 35-6 games, got Ac-130s, chopper gunners, and Pavelows that were all too easy to get and accounted for way to many kills that in all honesty, I didn't earn. Heck, I'll be the first to admit that I used the Harrier-Pred-CG setup. Sure I drew the line at using stuff like OMA/DC, but most of the other ridiculous setups and exploits (MLC, shotty secondaries, etc.) I tried at least once just to see how "easy-mode" it would make the game. I know the exploits and broken mechanics of the game because I played it since launch date, experienced and/or used them and came to the "shocking" realization that they required little to no effort to be successful with.

Again, features that you don't agree with (or in your case, can't hang with) aren't automatically flaws. All I'm hearing from you is "wah wah wah, I hate MW2, it must be a broken game. " and the only way it would ever take no effort to do well with any tactic is of you play against lesser skilled players which I'm sure are your only competition.

Throughout this thread, I have not seen a single valid argument as to how MW2 is flawed. All little kids like you have been whining about are things that are either patched, or things that can be easily countered, but yet you call everything in the game a flaw. Don't even try to say it as if it was a fact that the things you cry about are really flaws.

Um.... Saying MW2 is the worst cod definitely is a thing to say along the lines of hatred. Saying you prefer a different game is one thing, but saying it is the worst is a completely different thing. Glaring flaws lol. I can't stop laughing at how bad you really must be at cod to say MW2 has glaring flaws other than OMA/DC. It doesn't have problems other than that just because you say it does. BO and BO2 have REAL problems such as net coding, hit detection, and lag, while MW2s problems are only by opinion. MW2s problems are fake, BO,MW3, and BO2s are real. Deal with it.
#86TimandEricPosted 1/30/2013 10:41:08 AM
BrownPack posted...
TimandEric posted...

Um.... Saying MW2 is the worst cod definitely is a thing to say along the lines of hatred. Saying you prefer a different game is one thing, but saying it is the worst is a completely different thing. Glaring flaws lol. I can't stop laughing at how bad you really must be at cod to say MW2 has glaring flaws other than OMA/DC. It doesn't have problems other than that just because you say it does. BO and BO2 have REAL problems such as net coding, hit detection, and lag, while MW2s problems are only by opinion. MW2s problems are fake, BO,MW3, and BO2s are real. Deal with it.

"I love how the first thing you guys always assume is that everyone who disagrees with u hates the game. On the contrary, MW2 is my 3rd favorite CoD title"

"Despite the flaws it was mostly fun in its heyday"

^^What I said like three posts ago

"MW2 was good chaotic fun for what it was worth"

^^^^What i just said in my last post

"Saying MW2 is the worst cod definitely is a thing to say along the lines of hatred. Saying you prefer a different game is one thing, but saying it is the worst is a completely different thing"

^^What you just idiotically accused me of saying.

I initially assumed, based on the insecurity and name-calling, that you were just a pathetic little troll, but i gave you the benefit of the doubt because you seemed so passionate. Now, it's pretty much confirmed. Either that, you don't know how to read, you are delusional and in denial, or you're just a complete moron.

I knew it was blatantly obvious that your blind love for the game, only compounded by your grade-school insults masked some deeper insecurity, because with your "logic" i'm starting to think that you've sucked at every single CoD game since MW2, thus the reason you won't stop worshipping it.

I don't really like the direction the franchise is going either, probably the only thing you and I can agree on, but to go back to MW2 is a step backwards. Not because it is chronologically and literally, but only because the flaws in that game must be fixed before we can even entertain that idea.

But then again, you will probably say that I just "suck" at the game (even though you're welcome to check the stats as stated before) and continue with your idiotic name-calling and MW2 circle jerk while completely disregarding even the most reasonable of proposed "fixes" to that game.

Oh and this: "MW2's problems are fake"........lol, probably the stupidest, most in-denial phrase i've ever heard. Yeah genius, and the world is flat, and the sky is green.

Troll on troll.
#87trakrunr4evrPosted 1/30/2013 11:24:39 AM
I'd dump both of them for Scarlett Johannson.

That's all.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#88DutchZombiePosted 1/30/2013 11:54:19 AM
TimandEric posted...

You kids and your precious killstreaks, what would you do without them?

TimandEric posted...

So according to this troll, you must suck if you like MW2 but then gets angry when his flawless logic gets used against him with ACTUAL arguments (as in MLC wasn't OP because a shotgun or even a Raffica could easily stop a knifer if you played smart and therefore you SUCK for complaining about it in the first place)
#89BrownPackPosted 1/30/2013 12:42:38 PM
TimandEric posted...
Troll on troll.

I love how you guys who are so butthurt about MW2 NEVER ever mention our rock solid arguments that MW2 was the smoothest performing CoD in terms of netcoding and hit detection.

That is the biggest and most valid argument us MW2 fans have over BO MW3 and BO2 fans, and we have yet to hear a single solid counter argument against it.

keep crying.
#90BrownPackPosted 1/30/2013 12:47:20 PM
TimandEric posted...
Oh and this: "MW2's problems are fake"........lol, probably the stupidest, most in-denial phrase i've ever heard. Yeah genius, and the world is flat, and the sky is green.

Here's the difference. People who have MW2 as their favorite prefer MW2 because:

-best netcoding
-best hit detection

Things that can NOT be denied about the game.

People who prefer BO, MW3, and BO2 only prefer those games because of "preference" that's all.

The people who defend MW2 from what I've seen have the BEST arguments other than idiotic BO fans like you.

The only thing worth complaining about in MW2 is really only OMA/DC. Anything else is just simple complaints out of their ass. I love you keep on saying MW2 has "blatant" problems yet if you were to ask other MW2 haters what they are, they'd all come up with different responses. If you were to ask what BO and BO2's blatant problems are, I'd bet you'd get the same result from everyone, which is the terrible netcoding and hit detection.