If MW2 came out after this game, would it be better?

#91FeelMyBladePosted 1/30/2013 1:54:30 PM
I didn't like mw2 at all.
Blops2 is a much better game.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#92Shura_SurplicePosted 1/30/2013 1:56:55 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

You must suck at it then :p
#93FeelMyBladePosted 1/30/2013 2:00:19 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

You must suck at it then :p

Definitely.
---
#94gdogghenriksonPosted 1/30/2013 2:33:32 PM
no, MW2 is the worst cod in cod history.
#95ICantNameGudPosted 1/30/2013 2:50:44 PM
dario1101 posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
- Step 1: Use MW2's netcode.
- Step 2: Use MW's map design.
- Step 3: Use Blops 2's pick 10 system.
- Step 4: BALANCE THE DAMN GUNS.
- Step 5: Ditch the campaign, instead spending more time on steps 1 -4.

We'd never need another shooter again.

Here's the thing: They'll never do it. Every CoD is only allowed to get a few things right. Leaving everything else broken ensures that we'll be just fed up enough to buy the 'new' one next year, while just hopeful enough that this is the one with all of the above.

They've built a devious machine, they have.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Calm down there buddy, The only reason i really got the game for was the Campaign. I honestly don't care about Multiplayer, it's just a Side order to me. My main course is Campaign. Then my dessert is the Special Ops/Zombies :)

And can I didn't really like MW2. All that stopping power made guns so OP to the point where they could kill you in 1-2 hits...
Oh and OMA really didn't bother me. I ran Blast shield :D

Aren't you like 13? And you played MW2 and buy CoD for the campaign? Wow.

I'm gonna log out for a while. Good luck with the whole being into a little girls show in highschool.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#96BrownPackPosted 1/30/2013 3:26:20 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

Blops 2 is even worse than Blops 1. And Blops 1 was pretty bland.
#97FeelMyBladePosted 1/30/2013 3:38:49 PM
BrownPack posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Blops 2 is even worse than Blops 1. And Blops 1 was pretty bland.

Nice of you to have an opinion.
Wanna hear mine?

Mw2 is the worst broken down cod in history.
---
#98TimandEricPosted 1/31/2013 10:24:11 AM
BrownPack posted...
TimandEric posted...
Oh and this: "MW2's problems are fake"........lol, probably the stupidest, most in-denial phrase i've ever heard. Yeah genius, and the world is flat, and the sky is green.

Here's the difference. People who have MW2 as their favorite prefer MW2 because:

-best netcoding
-best hit detection

Things that can NOT be denied about the game.

People who prefer BO, MW3, and BO2 only prefer those games because of "preference" that's all.

The people who defend MW2 from what I've seen have the BEST arguments other than idiotic BO fans like you.

The only thing worth complaining about in MW2 is really only OMA/DC. Anything else is just simple complaints out of their ass. I love you keep on saying MW2 has "blatant" problems yet if you were to ask other MW2 haters what they are, they'd all come up with different responses. If you were to ask what BO and BO2's blatant problems are, I'd bet you'd get the same result from everyone, which is the terrible netcoding and hit detection.

Just stop making s**t up little troll boy. Now Black Ops is my favorite game? When did that happen? Quote? Citation? No facts, no evidence, no logic, just opinions, name-calling, and you embarrassing yourself yet again.

Do you have multiple personalities? Are you confusing me with someone else? Are you just a complete moron who can't read what people say in their posts?

You're complete denial and/or utter stupidity have officially closed out this thread from any sort of coherent or reasonable discussion, so I'll just leave you and your MW2 fan club BFF to nerdgasm about which Harrier setup could get you to your chopper gunner the easiest. I'll stop feeding the troll.

Given that you seem to have the mentality of a 16 year old high school girl, I'm sure you'll wanna get in the last word cuz you probably think that it means "omg i winz the internetz", so go for it champ. Because the grown ups are done talking.
#99BrownPackPosted 1/31/2013 11:28:57 AM
TimandEric posted...
BrownPack posted...
TimandEric posted...
Oh and this: "MW2's problems are fake"........lol, probably the stupidest, most in-denial phrase i've ever heard. Yeah genius, and the world is flat, and the sky is green.

Here's the difference. People who have MW2 as their favorite prefer MW2 because:

-best netcoding
-best hit detection

Things that can NOT be denied about the game.

People who prefer BO, MW3, and BO2 only prefer those games because of "preference" that's all.

The people who defend MW2 from what I've seen have the BEST arguments other than idiotic BO fans like you.

The only thing worth complaining about in MW2 is really only OMA/DC. Anything else is just simple complaints out of their ass. I love you keep on saying MW2 has "blatant" problems yet if you were to ask other MW2 haters what they are, they'd all come up with different responses. If you were to ask what BO and BO2's blatant problems are, I'd bet you'd get the same result from everyone, which is the terrible netcoding and hit detection.

Just stop making s**t up little troll boy. Now Black Ops is my favorite game? When did that happen? Quote? Citation? No facts, no evidence, no logic, just opinions, name-calling, and you embarrassing yourself yet again.

Do you have multiple personalities? Are you confusing me with someone else? Are you just a complete moron who can't read what people say in their posts?

You're complete denial and/or utter stupidity have officially closed out this thread from any sort of coherent or reasonable discussion, so I'll just leave you and your MW2 fan club BFF to nerdgasm about which Harrier setup could get you to your chopper gunner the easiest. I'll stop feeding the troll.

Given that you seem to have the mentality of a 16 year old high school girl, I'm sure you'll wanna get in the last word cuz you probably think that it means "omg i winz the internetz", so go for it champ. Because the grown ups are done talking.

What do you mean grown ups are done talking? I haven't finished yet. Still, case in point, people who hate MW2 don't have valid arguments. You've been ignoring that idea for the past few posts.

Come back when you have something good to say, or don't at all, because all you're doing now is beating around the bush with your name calling, and barrage of insults. Unless you have a legitimate argument of why MW2 is broken, don't come back.
#100SpydogKPosted 2/1/2013 11:40:59 PM
BrownPack posted...
DutchZombie posted...

Exactly. How the hell could a player say "I dominated in MW2" but then say it was the absolute worst? It just doesn't add up. If you're good at a game, wouldn't it only make sense that you enjoy it? It makes no sense to be good at a game you hate. The people who say they dominate but hate MW2 HAVE to be trolling. There's just no way you can hate the game unless you suck, or if there's something really wrong with the game, and judging by what I've seen the MW2 whiners complain about (patched problems, shotguns lol, killstreaks, etc) they really simply must suck at not only MW2, but at CoD in general.

For the love of god, this is the dumbest logic i've ever seen. Once again, you fail to see how your misguided/juvenile notion of "omg if you didn't like MW2 you just sucked noob" is the only argument you can seem to muster.

Go check out my stats on MW2 if you still have it. I assure you that I didn't "suck" at the game. My KDR, W/L ratio, or whatever other stats you wanna think actually judge a players' skill all fall around or exceed my average for every other CoD game. I almost exclusively played TDM, yet I had multiple 30+ killstreaks, numerous 40+ kill games, and my numbers and overall performance in that game were better than in CoD4 (the game that is still my all-time favorite).

Throughout this entire thread, I have not seen a single counter-point to any of the evidence or logical arguments proposed by the people that point out the obvious flaws of MW2. Instead, you and your MW2 fanboy ilk respond by downplaying the very legitimate problems with only opinion based (most times delusional) alternate realities such as, "OMA/DC wasn't that big of a problem" and "MLC knifers were easily avoidable". If you can't even agree on the most basic/obvious problems the game had, then no one is going to take you seriously. Or maybe, actually present some evidence to support your ridiculous claims rather than resorting to childish name-calling and assuming people just "suck" at the game.

And for the last time, neither I nor many other people that completely disagree with you "hated" the game like you keep insinuating. Despite its glaring flaws, the game was mostly chaotic fun for what it was worth. That just proves the potential that the game has. Therein lies the problem, you keep confusing "potential" that the game had with the "reality" of what it was. Newsflash: MW2 was a fun game, and a worthy entry in the series, but it wasn't mankind's greatest technological achievement (nor the best in the series imo), and it had MAJOR problems. Deal with it.

Tim, I applaud your efforts highly in this thread. If this were a real life debate in an argumentation class, you would have won the debate in round 1...

Brownpack is lost in an alternate universe. The guy doesn't even understand that one can DOMINATE in a game and still find it broken. I could easily dominate in MW2, HALO 2, and all these other garbage, BROKEN games...

LMAO at MLC being avoidable and noobtubes "not being that big of a problem"... IIRC, literally the last match I ever played on MW2 was on Karachi, and EVERY PLAYER on the other team had noobtubes with OMA/DC PRO enabled... Don't pretend that it was barely used...

Seriously, if your argument is that these problems didn't exist, or "weren't that big of a deal", you're simply delusional...
---
You have no credibility to speak on Call of Duty if you've only been playing since Call of Duty 4...