Diamond pistols are pretty awesome

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Diamond pistols are pretty awesome

User Info: unpleasant_milk

unpleasant_milk
3 years ago#1
Got mine yesterday.

The Five7 and Tac-45 look particularly cool with the sparkly grips!

I just want to get on the game winning kill cam, with a nice kill feed now. Make them 'coo' over shiny/
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting.

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
3 years ago#2
Working on mine right now, but only have the executioner done. Think i just got Ghostex for the KAP-40 and i think im 10 headshots away from all the headshots camos with the Tac
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8

unpleasant_milk
3 years ago#3
gamester091 posted...
Working on mine right now, but only have the executioner done. Think i just got Ghostex for the KAP-40 and i think im 10 headshots away from all the headshots camos with the Tac

Well you got the hardest one (imo) out the way first. The Five7 was easy, took around 6 hours and the KAP will take a while as headshots aren't its forte. Its low damage will hinder that somewhat.

The Tac was fun, and so was the B23R surprisingly after a while.

Good luck!!

Oh, and HCKC is the best mode for this.
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting.

gamester091
3 years ago#4
unpleasant_milk posted...
gamester091 posted...

Well you got the hardest one (imo) out the way first. The Five7 was easy, took around 6 hours and the KAP will take a while as headshots aren't its forte. Its low damage will hinder that somewhat.

Good luck!!

I play Merc since i only play alone. I use my pistol class whenever its HQ or Hardpoint, and sometimes on KC (depending on the map). Also i use it whenever i get Hijacked no matter the mode.

I find getting headshots with the KAP overly easy...get atleast 3 a game and my best in 1 game was 15 (on plaza KC)

And honestly the executioner wasnt that bad besides the bloodthirsty camo.
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8

unpleasant_milk
3 years ago#5
gamester091 posted...
unpleasant_milk posted...
gamester091 posted...

Good luck!!

I play Merc since i only play alone. I use my pistol class whenever its HQ or Hardpoint, and sometimes on KC (depending on the map). Also i use it whenever i get Hijacked no matter the mode.

I find getting headshots with the KAP overly easy...get at least 3 a game and my best in 1 game was 15 (on plaza KC)

And honestly the executioner wasn't that bad besides the bloodthirsty camo.

Props to finding the executioner not that bad...

Double kills and bloodthirsty were a pain. But also just getting a decent map to suit it was a nuisance at times. Looks pretty meh in gold, but the diamond version is a bit better.

I agree 100% about using pistols on Hijacked. I went 43 - 7 with the diamond B23R yesterday, very satisfying. Wasn't on the final kill cam tho : (
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting.

gamester091
3 years ago#6
Double kills with the execution werent bad for me because for some odd reason i would ways end up OSK the first guy.

And i like the way it looks gold, its not too overboard like some guns are.

And i made a duel wield gold executioner class for the hell of it....sure i couldnt kill anyone but damn did i feel sweet :P
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Diamond pistols are pretty awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived