Diamond pistols are pretty awesome

#1unpleasant_milkPosted 1/22/2013 3:09:29 AM
Got mine yesterday.

The Five7 and Tac-45 look particularly cool with the sparkly grips!

I just want to get on the game winning kill cam, with a nice kill feed now. Make them 'coo' over shiny/
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting.
#2gamester091Posted 1/22/2013 3:11:14 AM
Working on mine right now, but only have the executioner done. Think i just got Ghostex for the KAP-40 and i think im 10 headshots away from all the headshots camos with the Tac
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#3unpleasant_milk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:16:15 AM
gamester091 posted...
Working on mine right now, but only have the executioner done. Think i just got Ghostex for the KAP-40 and i think im 10 headshots away from all the headshots camos with the Tac

Well you got the hardest one (imo) out the way first. The Five7 was easy, took around 6 hours and the KAP will take a while as headshots aren't its forte. Its low damage will hinder that somewhat.

The Tac was fun, and so was the B23R surprisingly after a while.

Good luck!!

Oh, and HCKC is the best mode for this.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting.
#4gamester091Posted 1/22/2013 3:20:38 AM
unpleasant_milk posted...
gamester091 posted...

Well you got the hardest one (imo) out the way first. The Five7 was easy, took around 6 hours and the KAP will take a while as headshots aren't its forte. Its low damage will hinder that somewhat.

Good luck!!

I play Merc since i only play alone. I use my pistol class whenever its HQ or Hardpoint, and sometimes on KC (depending on the map). Also i use it whenever i get Hijacked no matter the mode.

I find getting headshots with the KAP overly easy...get atleast 3 a game and my best in 1 game was 15 (on plaza KC)

And honestly the executioner wasnt that bad besides the bloodthirsty camo.
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#5unpleasant_milk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:31:27 AM
gamester091 posted...
unpleasant_milk posted...
gamester091 posted...

Good luck!!

I play Merc since i only play alone. I use my pistol class whenever its HQ or Hardpoint, and sometimes on KC (depending on the map). Also i use it whenever i get Hijacked no matter the mode.

I find getting headshots with the KAP overly easy...get at least 3 a game and my best in 1 game was 15 (on plaza KC)

And honestly the executioner wasn't that bad besides the bloodthirsty camo.

Props to finding the executioner not that bad...

Double kills and bloodthirsty were a pain. But also just getting a decent map to suit it was a nuisance at times. Looks pretty meh in gold, but the diamond version is a bit better.

I agree 100% about using pistols on Hijacked. I went 43 - 7 with the diamond B23R yesterday, very satisfying. Wasn't on the final kill cam tho : (
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting.
#6gamester091Posted 1/22/2013 3:36:11 AM
Double kills with the execution werent bad for me because for some odd reason i would ways end up OSK the first guy.

And i like the way it looks gold, its not too overboard like some guns are.

And i made a duel wield gold executioner class for the hell of it....sure i couldnt kill anyone but damn did i feel sweet :P
---