Got a VSAT, checked the score board...

#11GRTooCoolPosted 1/22/2013 10:06:54 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Bottom guy on my team: 1-13
Second to last place: 3-10

After the VSAT was finished, check again.

Last place: 1-19
2nd to last: 4-15

How the f*** do these guys die 5+ times in 45 seconds with a VSAT in the air?!?!?!?!?!

I know how you feel.

I played in KC yesterday with 3 friends and 2 randoms. Granted, my friends aren't very good but this situation pissed me off. I finally managed to get a VSAT when the score was 82-81 in Raid. I said to my friends, "Sweet. This should help us a lot". By the time I killed 3 guys on my way to a Lodestar, the score said 97-86.

Seriously, at this point I said, "We have a VSAT up. How the hell are you guys giving them kills?" We went on to lose the game 100-88 just as I got my Lodestar, unreal.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#12CallMeSeekerPosted 1/22/2013 11:24:24 AM
They don't look at the radar.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#13xirishxPosted 1/22/2013 11:50:48 AM
With my experience in CoD over the last 4 years, I'm highly confident the average player does not ever look at the radar. Seriously.

On top of that, they have almost no situational awareness whatsoever. They don't notice teammate death skulls, they don't listen for audio cues of guns, explosions, deaths, callouts, etc, they don't pay attention to the kill feed. Nothing.

They simply wander aimlessly around the map until they see an enemy. Then they do their best to chase and shoot them. If they aren't successful, they blame lag or scream that whatever killed them is overpowered.
#14GRTooCoolPosted 1/22/2013 11:58:33 AM
xirishx posted...
With my experience in CoD over the last 4 years, I'm highly confident the average player does not ever look at the radar. Seriously.

On top of that, they have almost no situational awareness whatsoever. They don't notice teammate death skulls, they don't listen for audio cues of guns, explosions, deaths, callouts, etc, they don't pay attention to the kill feed. Nothing.

They simply wander aimlessly around the map until they see an enemy. Then they do their best to chase and shoot them. If they aren't successful, they blame lag or scream that whatever killed them is overpowered.

You hit the nail on the head. I feel like I'm just above average but I've lost count at how many times I've seen teammates so oblivious to the fact that the opponent is trying to flank us or is just nearby in general. Just absolutely zero awareness unless someone is on their screen. By the time they realize it... obviously, it is too late.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#15shadowsofdawn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 12:09:42 PM
xirishx posted...

Very true. So many times I'll be holding off the enemy team and a teammate or two will wander over towards me, yet when an enemy finally kills me he gets a triple kill because my teammates didn't even realize what was happening.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#16dario1101Posted 1/22/2013 1:57:42 PM
xirishx posted...

---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-164! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#17QualiTPosted 1/22/2013 2:58:21 PM
I feel your pain.

I put a VSAT up and an EMP up and my teammates were getting destroyed. wtf...
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#18slipknotrox765Posted 1/22/2013 2:59:42 PM
AngelOfDizeaze posted...
Lag Comp

^This
---
Nerds.
YOUTUBE: ITzzz AJ
#19xirishxPosted 1/23/2013 8:30:30 AM
I can even one up you're VSAT sadness...

I was paying attention to my challenges to maximize my XP and I noticed that I only needed 40 more VSAT Assist points to get a ton of XP. This is the equivalent of only 4 teammate kills while I have a VSAT up. Should be super easy right?

So next game, I throw up a VSAT and keep playing, not really paying attention to how many assists I got. After the game I notice I hadn't completed the challenge. Confused, I dig into it and look at the points...I still need 30 more.

My FIVE teammates managed to only get ONE kill against SIX players while my VSAT was up. Good Lord.
#20trakrunr4evrPosted 1/23/2013 8:31:28 AM
wutz a VSAT?
---
GT: Stelthmastr