C/D: Call of Duty made a turn for the worse with the release of BO1

#1known2FAILPosted 1/22/2013 12:00:07 PM
C/D BO1 making it worse - Results (406 votes)
C
29.06% (118 votes)
D
70.94% (288 votes)
This poll is now closed.
C all day for me...

The game got progressively worse for the most part since BO1. BO1 was the worse in the series but you can still see the series as a whole get worse over time... People can say since MW2 or whatever but at least you saw HUGE innovations to the series. BO2 has big time innovations too but it is still getting worse.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#2BipBapBamPosted 1/22/2013 12:01:31 PM
BO1 is amazing. The series turned horrible with MW3.
#3InjusticeRebornPosted 1/22/2013 12:04:55 PM
A massive D from me.

The only blip in the series for me is MW3, everything else has been decent enough.
#4SparkItUpPosted 1/22/2013 12:06:32 PM(edited)
BipBapBam posted...

You liked the Bugs Bunny graphics & sounds of BO1? you liked that horrible hit detection? you liked a game that was broken day 1? you like a game with an absolutely abysmal campaign? you like a game that had horrible map design?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#5shadowsofdawnPosted 1/22/2013 12:06:17 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
A massive D from me.

The only blip in the series for me is MW3, everything else has been decent enough.

This.

BO1 was the best COD imo.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#6SparkItUpPosted 1/22/2013 12:08:08 PM
known2FAIL posted...
C all day for me...

The game got progressively worse for the most part since BO1. BO1 was the worse in the series but you can still see the series as a whole get worse over time... People can say since MW2 or whatever but at least you saw HUGE innovations to the series. BO2 has big time innovations too but it is still getting worse.

I'm with you TC, while I agree kinda sorta with some that MW2 was the beginning of the downfall, it still was one of the more fun. the worst thing about it was OMA/DC which wasn't nearly as popular as people make it out to be. everything had a counter as well which was what made it one of the more balanced games that still maintained it's fun factor.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#7fatclemenzaPosted 1/22/2013 12:09:11 PM
MW2. They added too much to the game.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking youíre the one
That can do whatís never been done, that can win whatís never been won
#8tgoudyPosted 1/22/2013 12:09:44 PM
SparkItUp posted...
BipBapBam posted...

You liked the Bugs Bunny graphics & sounds of BO1? you liked that horrible hit detection? you liked a game that was broken day 1? you like a game with an absolutely abysmal campaign? you like a game that had horrible map design?

Hit detection was awful, yea, but I disagree with the rest.
#9Astro_B0mbPosted 1/22/2013 12:11:32 PM
SparkItUp posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Have you played blops 2? You just described it perfectly.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#10Lerp85Posted 1/22/2013 12:14:55 PM
SparkItUp posted...
BipBapBam posted...

It did not have cartoon graphics, and even if it did as long as the gameplay is good thats what matters the most. Its hit detection was no worse than other COD games. Every COD is pretty much broken day one. And IMO its campaign was better than any other COD. That maps were pretty good as well, IMO.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.