AN 94 is a big piece of ****

#31-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 1/22/2013 2:32:01 PM
Finally unlocked it,...only used it when igot o 55.... Now I can use it all the time.....

K/ d with an.94= 5.19( 350. Kills or so)

Or something like that
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#32timilayas99Posted 1/22/2013 3:39:26 PM
No it isn't. I got my first triple kill with it today.
#33KabtheMentatPosted 1/22/2013 3:48:02 PM
You have to be fairly bad to not be doing well with the AN-94. Put a stock on it and it'll go toe to toe with any SMG in the game and more often than not beat them.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#34gwetmore4523Posted 1/22/2013 3:55:49 PM
I used a prestige token on it since I was getting bored of using the FAL and I wasn't utterly impressed after using the FAL so much. I've been trying different setups and I seem to lose gunfights I would normally win with the FAL. I'm thinking of putting select fire to see if it'll have any impact on the performance of this gun.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#35duericPosted 1/22/2013 3:57:58 PM
I agree with the topic title.

I was all over the AN94 at one point when I got bored with the SMGs. Even wasting an unlock on it.

Then I decided to try out the TAR. Needless to say, I don't use the AN94 anymore. I don't know what it is, but it feels like the hit detection is off on the AN94.

Probably all in my head, but either way, I think the TAR is a much much better overall weapon and it's now my favorite gun in the game.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#36Superman070776Posted 1/22/2013 3:58:11 PM
More proof that different people see different things. I love the AN. It was my first permanent unlock. I wasted an unlock on the Black Hat because they nerfed it right after...and I didn't even bother with ghost until my fourth prestige. I still don't use ghost much. I can't tell if it is more useful in HC or Core.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#37slipknotrox765Posted 1/22/2013 3:59:02 PM
Troll is obvious.
---
Nerds.
YOUTUBE: ITzzz AJ
#38duericPosted 1/22/2013 4:00:55 PM
Superman070776 posted...
More proof that different people see different things. I love the AN. It was my first permanent unlock. I wasted an unlock on the Black Hat because they nerfed it right after...and I didn't even bother with ghost until my fourth prestige. I still don't use ghost much. I can't tell if it is more useful in HC or Core.

Black Hat hasn't been nerfed.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#39KabtheMentatPosted 1/22/2013 4:19:47 PM
Superman070776 posted...

Black Hat hasn't been nerfed.

Well, it's harder to steal teammates care packages. That's sort of a nerf, I guess.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#40slaveanselmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:21:47 PM
dueric posted...
I agree with the topic title.

I was all over the AN94 at one point when I got bored with the SMGs. Even wasting an unlock on it.

Then I decided to try out the TAR. Needless to say, I don't use the AN94 anymore. I don't know what it is, but it feels like the hit detection is off on the AN94.

Probably all in my head, but either way, I think the TAR is a much much better overall weapon and it's now my favorite gun in the game.

Thanks for not being Kalishnikov fanboy.
---
I bring the levity 100 times over the course of a rolling 24 hours.