nerf topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AU_Mister187

AU_Mister187
4 years ago#1
So whats everyone think of van saying there would be nerfs and buffs coming in the patch

User Info: yeah_u_mad

yeah_u_mad
4 years ago#2
Target finder should be buffed. It cuts off way too much peripheral and offers minimal zoom.

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
4 years ago#3
Don't care.

I think it should be left the way it is and fix the camera and everything else that plagues smooth gameplay instead of buffing the M1216 or nerfing the FAL. If a guy kills me before I can see him my brandy new buffed gun ain't gonna do the trick anyway.
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..

User Info: gameflak

gameflak
4 years ago#4
I don't understand why they can't just leave crap alone. By the time they're done, everything sucks.
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.

AU_Mister187
4 years ago#5
i agree. i think the guns should stay the way they are.

User Info: trakrunr4evr

trakrunr4evr
4 years ago#6
He's adding the range back into the R870 because he realized it was stupid to nerf it.

He's also getting rid of the ADS-accuracy delay on the KSG.

shotgun haters, umad?
GT: Stelthmastr

User Info: tgoudy

tgoudy
4 years ago#7
yeah_u_mad posted...
Target finder should be buffed. It cuts off way too much peripheral and offers minimal zoom.

Nice. I laughed.

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
4 years ago#8
Glad I waited to Gold the shotties then.
I bring the levity 100 times over the course of a rolling 24 hours.

User Info: yeah_u_mad

yeah_u_mad
4 years ago#9
trakrunr4evr posted...
He's adding the range back into the R870 because he realized it was stupid to nerf it.

He's also getting rid of the ADS-accuracy delay on the KSG.

shotgun haters, umad?

870 needs a buff. I feel bad when I demolish 870 users. The gun is only effective at up close, might as well use a knifing class. Ballistic knives + scavenger are much more effective than the 870. You also get a nice 1HK range.

AU_Mister187
4 years ago#10
there is always gonna be guns and equipment that people doesn't like getting killed by. If they keep nerfing then everything will be crappy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived