Poll of the Day

#1Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/22/2013 5:22:19 PM
I feel like the option of being bitten and joining the zombies and the option of taking on the horde of zombies with your weapons should just merge into one category called being bitten and joining the zombies since thats what would happen either way...
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#2dario1101Posted 1/22/2013 5:23:40 PM
I just finished playing The Walking Dead right now...
I would go and try to live with other humans... But going to the country-side is a good thing because most zombies won't be there. Like ever play DayZ? :P
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-164! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#3Cosmic_Diabetic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 5:29:58 PM
dario1101 posted...
I just finished playing The Walking Dead right now...
I would go and try to live with other humans... But going to the country-side is a good thing because most zombies won't be there. Like ever play DayZ? :P

I'd try to find the Navy Since they in most scenarios wouldn't have gone down or just live like a hermit in the mid west U.S.. Not too many people/zombies lots of wildlife to hunt. Make a tree house in the woods and see zombies a mile away in open fields. As long as i don't get mauled by Grizzlies and don't get anywhere near tornado valley I think I'd be good. Probably go to North Dakota or something
---
#4Lerp85Posted 1/22/2013 5:34:25 PM
What if wildlife is effected by the virus as well? How would you live in the wild then? Couldn't feed on the animals.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#5Cosmic_Diabetic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 5:38:18 PM
Lerp85 posted...
What if wildlife is effected by the virus as well? How would you live in the wild then? Couldn't feed on the animals.

well then It's back to get bitten and join the winning team.
---