Never have I missed perks and attachments more

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Never have I missed perks and attachments more

User Info: thompsontalker7

thompsontalker7
3 years ago#11
When I slapped attachements and perks back on my M27 I felt godly

But when I didn't, it was like pulling teeth
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
3 years ago#12
Stock is the single greatest attachment for assault rifles. It increases your movement speed while aiming down sights by 120%. The only weapon class that gets a larger benefit is LMGs at 225%.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
3 years ago#13
Shadonic posted...
I disagree about Cherry + Art of war at the same time, at least for assault rifles. You'll get more kills much more easily doing one then the other with a 6 perk class / 3 attachment & tactical class over 300 kills than you will with a basic gun over 150, not to mention that you'll get alot more doubles / bloodthirsties as you do it too, and probably won't harm Kd/spm so much if you care at all about it.

I just finished the SWAT-556 not too long ago. My KD with the SWAT-556 rose from 1.58 to 1.71. The difference between my games with the FAL OSW and SWAT-556 was my level of aggression. I was way too aggressive for having such a gimped class. I had similar experiences with the other assault rifles I've gotten gold, although my KD with those didn't rise nearly as much. With the SCAR-H, it rose from 0.96 to 1.17.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Never have I missed perks and attachments more

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived