Just got diamond LMG's, ask me anything.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just got diamond LMG's, ask me anything.
2 years ago#1
Took me all weekend and further until today. Finally did it, and very pumped I did.

Ask me anything.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
2 years ago#2
LSAT or MK48
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
2 years ago#3
Why do you mash muffins? They are quite tasty.
2 years ago#4
BipBapBam posted...
Why do you mash muffins? They are quite tasty.

I've got a thing against baked goods.

TyrantKnight posted...
LSAT or MK48

LSAT for sure. But the MK48 is my favorite for variable zoom + thermal.
---
2 years ago#5
You had absolutely nothing better to do with your weekend? Do you live in a cold climate?
---
I bring the levity 100 times over the course of a rolling 24 hours.
2 years ago#6
slaveanselmo posted...
You had absolutely nothing better to do with your weekend? Do you live in a cold climate?

Terribly cold. The high was -8 yesterday. And I was trying to get some last minute gaming in before classes start again tomorrow.
---
2 years ago#7
I have 42 and wanna buy 6 carrots 20p each, a loaf of bread 1.20 and a 6 pack 5 some pick and mix 3.54 how much change will i get?
2 years ago#8
How do you feel about the hamr and lsw?
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
2 years ago#9
why do you think anyone would want to ask you anything just because you did a somewhat cool thing in the game? brag topics are pretty lame breh. so, no one is pumped for u irl then, huh?? lol!
---
"Were here for a good time, not a long time." Colin McRae
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just got diamond LMG's, ask me anything.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived