Modded controllers are out of control

#1BuddyHudsyPosted 1/23/2013 12:03:14 AM
Seeing full auto pistols and FALs shooting faster than they're suppose to (even with select fire), really rustle my jimmies. I just constant report and trash talk, but do you guys think they ban for their use?
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#2coldisgoodPosted 1/23/2013 12:03:57 AM
No cause fire rate caps.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#3ICantNameGudPosted 1/23/2013 12:05:54 AM
coldisgood posted...
No cause fire rate caps.

No man, if you saw one of these you can tell. Nobody could possible hit a trigger that fast. we're talking NES track and field with a vibrating toothbrush fast.
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#4Lerp85Posted 1/23/2013 12:06:28 AM
Report all you want, but how do you know it is really modded?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#5BuddyHudsy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 12:07:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd74C8jmDe4

for those who need evidence
---
And2fosho
#6Lerp85Posted 1/23/2013 12:07:55 AM
You have no way of telling if it is a turbo controller or a modded controller though, and neither does MS.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#7BuddyHudsy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 12:08:08 AM
Lerp85 posted...
Report all you want, but how do you know it is really modded?

auto fire pistols firing like the video I posted make it so obvious
---
And2fosho
#8coldisgoodPosted 1/23/2013 12:08:16 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
coldisgood posted...
No cause fire rate caps.

No man, if you saw one of these you can tell. Nobody could possible hit a trigger that fast. we're talking NES track and field with a vibrating toothbrush fast.

Oh I know it's easy to tell....but they won't ban bc they already have fire rate caps in place to prevent it from going too far. I mean it does go too far...but at least people can't shoot kap 40 fast FAL.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#9MoegittoPosted 1/23/2013 12:12:14 AM
That video just showed it is possible to use a modded controller, it didn't show YOU ran into someone that was using one. M$ doesn't have a magical way to check if someone is using modded equipment, and treyarch barely bans people let alone punish someone for shooting faster. This is COD, expect a unfair match against everyone you play and when you have a good game you will appreciate it more.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#10Majik25Posted 1/23/2013 12:23:06 AM
coldisgood posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
coldisgood posted...
No cause fire rate caps.

Oh I know it's easy to tell....but they won't ban bc they already have fire rate caps in place to prevent it from going too far. I mean it does go too far...but at least people can't shoot kap 40 fast FAL.

Black Ops 2 TOS specifically prohibits Modded Controllers and it IS a bannable offense.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518