when i was a kid, my friends and i would spend $20 at the arcade in one day

#31Kovalchuk_Posted 1/23/2013 6:54:46 AM
ya but that was your parents money.
#32Shadow_ZujedPosted 1/23/2013 7:51:59 AM
Bunch of poor people and kiddies with poor parents in this topic.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#33TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/23/2013 8:02:41 AM
angrybirdsdude posted...
Whether or not they cost a lot isn't the issue, whatever the cost of something, what matters is how much you feel it's worth. (applying this logic to luxury items obviously)

GTFO and take your logic and common sense with you!
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#34Frost_LASERPosted 1/23/2013 8:08:15 AM
Like the other poster said "this game is bad and Treyarch should feel bad."

I have no idea why someone would blow any more money on this laggy, poorly designed mess of a game.

It only takes $10 to buy Perfect Dark off the Xbox live arcade and its a better game in every way, despite being over 10 years old. It has more features and the ones it presents are better in every way. You can play against and with your friends in single player, command your own army of dark sims in multiplayer against friends, not to mention it has some if the best maps in the history of games (complex anyone).

So to give Treyarch $15 for obviously withholding multiplayer maps and zombie maps to release later to hose players is in my eyes completely disgusting.

Don't buy their crap map packs and save your money for another game.
#35TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/23/2013 8:08:16 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
angrybirdsdude posted...
Whether or not they cost a lot isn't the issue, whatever the cost of something, what matters is how much you feel it's worth. (applying this logic to luxury items obviously)

It is definitely worth the pocket change here and there saved from never buying **** like soda and candy and sharing a car. Not to say I wouldn't have the money anyway, but me not spending money on that junk just guarantees I'll buy them (did buy them...)

What about people who don't sit around playing video games and eating junk food? If I didn't spend money on soda and candy for a year, I would have an extra 3 bucks in my pocket
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#36Solstice_Posted 1/23/2013 8:09:25 AM
Great point TC.

When i was maybe 8 or 9 this neighbor kid stole $20 from his moms purse (heathen he was), this is what he told me when i walked to the arcade and met him there.....as he was plowing quarters into Double Dragon. I already was offset by his family theft....but since the money was disappearing reguardless of me, i grabbed the player 2 side & we demolished Double Dragon on the arcade.

Those $20 in quarters didn't last very long at all i remember....Ahhh, memories..
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Civilization V/Skyrim/HoMM3
#37SparkItUpPosted 1/23/2013 8:11:50 AM(edited)
Teh_5_Starz posted...
So i see no reason to complain about $15 for a DLC pack that will last you forever

it's not so much the cost that is the issue TC, but more so the value. Why not buy a 15$ box of garbage and set it on a shelf? because there is no value in it. that essentially is what buying the map packs is for some. I don't play the game, so why would I buy the map packs? just because they last forever? that makes no sense if i don't play or enjoy the game
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#38TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/23/2013 8:18:06 AM
The majority of the maps that came with the game are trash-mediocre. The only standouts I can think of are Standoff, and Drone to a lesser extent. I don't trust their ability to deliver quality maps in the packs.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#39WestSdeNleVrusPosted 1/23/2013 8:22:25 AM
With that logic you should have no problem buying 2 new video games a week....
#40FeelMyBladePosted 1/23/2013 8:34:10 AM(edited)
Yes. I am planning on getting the dlcs because I am interested in them, and no whiner is going to convince me not to.

Heck, when I was a kid, I didn't stop going to the arcade just because someone else's opinion either.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15