when i was a kid, my friends and i would spend $20 at the arcade in one day

#51Cody8160Posted 1/23/2013 10:39:30 PM
GRTooCool posted...
We all spent $60 and didn't get the whole pie. Only half of it. By supporting DLC, you're literally telling them, here is $15 for another slice of pie. Thanks.

Or those who already bought the season pass, you guys already gave them an extra $50 for the other half of the pie that they'll give you in a span of a year. Fail.

I'll say it again for those who are against DLC like me. It's not the cost, it's the principle. They have you by the balls, and apparently... most of you like it.

Well, you keep on truckin' buddy. While you fight the lost battle of boycotting DLC, I'm going to go enjoy myself some fresh content and Treyarch's metaphorical grip on my balls.
#52Foxx3kPosted 1/23/2013 10:45:09 PM
I swear some people think that if they bought Call of Duty on the PC in 2003 they should have had all COD games and all DLC since then for free.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#53LeonChaltierPosted 1/23/2013 10:56:48 PM
One time when i was a kid. I waited 1+ hours to play Mortal Kombat 2 in the arcade. Only to get owned by Skorpion via fatality!!! It just came out :(

To buy or not to buy; That is the question..
#54Teh_5_Starz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:53:29 AM
Cody8160 posted...
Well, you keep on truckin' buddy. While you fight the lost battle of boycotting DLC, I'm going to go enjoy myself some fresh content and Treyarch's metaphorical grip on my balls.

Bump for the lolz
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#55angrybirdsdudePosted 1/24/2013 1:58:28 PM
Cody8160 posted...
GRTooCool posted...
We all spent $60 and didn't get the whole pie. Only half of it. By supporting DLC, you're literally telling them, here is $15 for another slice of pie. Thanks.

Or those who already bought the season pass, you guys already gave them an extra $50 for the other half of the pie that they'll give you in a span of a year. Fail.

I'll say it again for those who are against DLC like me. It's not the cost, it's the principle. They have you by the balls, and apparently... most of you like it.

>call of duty in 2013
>any content being fresh

lellercoaster
---
spread the <3
#56Teh_5_Starz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:59:31 AM
^fail of a post
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#57BS_InfinitePosted 1/25/2013 2:02:55 AM
natedude0903 posted...
My girlfriend works at a bowling alley with a small arcade. Since they use tokens, I can play for free since she supplies me with tokens. Yay arcades :)

muh jealousy :,(
---
BS_Infinite posted...
YOLOconozco
#58natedude0903Posted 1/25/2013 2:39:03 AM
BS_Infinite posted...
natedude0903 posted...
My girlfriend works at a bowling alley with a small arcade. Since they use tokens, I can play for free since she supplies me with tokens. Yay arcades :)

I'm going this weekend. I have $45 of tokens and a strong desire to beat Time Crisis 3. That game is my b****.
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#59angrybirdsdudePosted 1/25/2013 2:42:25 AM
Teh_5_Starz posted...
^fail of a post

CoD doesn't have fresh content, it's pretty samey.

I enjoy the content they rehash, don't get me wrong.

but it's still pretty old, only superficial new stuff is added each game. the core stuff is basically the same and all the guns/maps are rehashes of old guns. CoD only works doing this because it was good to start with.
---
spread the <3
#60BS_InfinitePosted 1/25/2013 3:07:04 AM
natedude0903 posted...
BS_Infinite posted...
natedude0903 posted...

I'm going this weekend. I have $45 of tokens and a strong desire to beat Time Crisis 3. That game is my b****.

How much would that even weigh??
---
BS_Infinite posted...
YOLOconozco