Next CoD should make all perks and weapons available from the start.

#1ZephyrSSXPosted 1/23/2013 1:58:38 AM
Leveling should earn you cosmetic items for your character and profile.

Real talk.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#2scrilla_oPosted 1/23/2013 2:01:00 AM
Sounds nice
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#3DKryptonPosted 1/23/2013 2:12:21 AM
scrilla_o posted...
Sounds cute
#4BansheeNTDmodePosted 1/23/2013 2:54:34 AM
You mean how they do it in halo 4?
No thanks because that would ruin the point of prestiging and permanent unlocks. Besides cosmetics makes no sense you cant even see your character. If it was 3rd person like rainbow six thats another story
#5Akiba69Posted 1/23/2013 2:55:38 AM
"real talk"

I hate that. It is as stupid as people using hashtags outside of twitter and saying smh.
#6scarface_jrPosted 1/23/2013 2:56:30 AM
Or at least after you prestige....I hate not having my classes and having to unlock everything again when I prestige. Unlocking things doesn't motivate me to play, I just want to play and keep leveling till the next one comes out.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#7overkill_78Posted 1/23/2013 3:04:37 AM
Shiny things aren't really a big motivator in order to keep leveling. The reason why a lot of people play CoD, whether they realize it or not, is the unlock system. By constantly giving rewards for leveling up you keep people addicted, playing, and most importantly, buying the next game. Deviating from that formula isn't a very sound business practice.

Or at least after you prestige....I hate not having my classes and having to unlock everything again when I prestige. Unlocking things doesn't motivate me to play, I just want to play and keep leveling till the next one comes out.

That's part of the dynamic of prestiging. You have to weigh the good and bad. "Do I want to lose everything in order to unlock that new class/calling card/whatever?" kind of thing. Of course, since MW3 we've had unlock tokens so there's less downside to prestiging anymore.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#8slipknotrox765Posted 1/23/2013 3:06:00 AM
Akiba69 posted...
"real talk"

I hate that. It is as stupid as people using hashtags outside of twitter and saying smh.

Hashtags aren't stupid on twitter as well?
---
Nerds.
YOUTUBE: ITzzz AJ
#9Akiba69Posted 1/23/2013 3:15:25 AM
slipknotrox765 posted...
Akiba69 posted...
"real talk"

Hashtags aren't stupid on twitter as well?

For the most part, but i expect them there.
#10Tip_Your_MedicPosted 1/23/2013 3:15:38 AM
Agreed. The whole model is design to hook little timmy long enough for mom to buy him the dlc, and they dont even try to hide it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pf438.gif