Next CoD should make all perks and weapons available from the start.

#11Bad_BricksPosted 1/23/2013 4:26:39 AM(edited)
slipknotrox765 posted...
Akiba69 posted...
"real talk"

I hate that. It is as stupid as people using hashtags outside of twitter and saying smh.

Hashtags aren't stupid on twitter as well?

What about the Dinosaurs in the next patch? smh...

#Sawgosaurs!

~YOLO
#12High_WarlordPosted 1/23/2013 5:11:52 AM
Akiba69 posted...
"real talk"

I hate that. It is as stupid as people using hashtags outside of twitter and saying smh.

http://youtu.be/tfwC7Z9C1fE?t=49s
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#13HeyPeterManPosted 1/23/2013 6:15:02 AM
no way!! so basically you want to play dress-up?? thats what i think is stupid about reach and 4, i really dont see the point of playing for different visual upgrades. its just corny imo to have that feature.
---
"Were here for a good time, not a long time." Colin McRae
#14fatclemenzaPosted 1/23/2013 6:21:42 AM
At the very least, you shouldn't have to go to Prestige Master to unlock everything. I was ready to stop at 5th after I got my extra class slots.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#15RBEMPosted 1/23/2013 7:00:55 AM
MW's system of unlocks has never been broken so i don't know why Treyarch keep trying to fix it. TC seems to be sort of consumer they're pandering too. Casuals.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#16shadowsofdawnPosted 1/23/2013 7:34:51 AM
I miss the points system where you could buy whatever you wanted more or less. I shouldn't have to wait until 54 to use swarm (without using a perma-unlock on it).
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#17SergioMach5Posted 1/23/2013 7:37:17 AM
maybe all perks like BO, but the weapons should have the level system to keep some incentive to progress. lethals perhaps need the unlocks too
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#18curtlandPosted 1/23/2013 7:38:27 AM
I think it works pretty well actually. It gives me something to work for, and it keeps things interesting for me.

Yes it's kind of a cheat to extend game play time, but I'm still legitimately having fun playing, so I don't mind.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#19ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:44:32 AM
RBEM posted...
MW's system of unlocks has never been broken so i don't know why Treyarch keep trying to fix it. TC seems to be sort of consumer they're pandering too. Casuals.

Or maybe I just realize how stupid and pointless it is to level up and earn the crap. I've probably excelled at more "hardcore" shooters than you've ever sucked at.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#20HeyPeterManPosted 1/24/2013 6:50:53 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
RBEM posted...

Or maybe I just realize how stupid and pointless it is to level up and earn the crap. I've probably excelled at more "hardcore" shooters than you've ever sucked at.

blah -10. Boosting your own ego on the internet.... LOL
---
"Were here for a good time, not a long time." Colin McRae