Search and Destroy isn't that bad

#11Overd0s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:41:34 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Wow, that's a large post using a phone. Anyway, I almost always start out my sessions playing S&D. If I find that I have ADD or I'm just being impatient then I'll jump to a faster paced game mode. There are a lot of goofs playing S&D though which can be a turn off for people new to the gametype. I also usually mute everyone on the opposite team too just to spare me the headache.

yeah, i was car pooling so i spent about 20 minutes typing that OP lol. I am home now though on a nice laptop = )

Last night there was a guy who i played against several times (he quit out a few times too)

He was the type of person who interrupts you in the middle of a conversation just to tell you to "Shut the **** up *****" lol
---
CURRENCY TRACKING: Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_bill_tracking
EUR: www.eurobilltracker.com - USD: www.wheresgeorge.com - CAD: www.whereswilly.com
#12Crack_FoxPosted 1/24/2013 12:54:26 AM
Itt people dont know that you get 500 xp per kill when the game ends and the 100 points is in regard to the pointstreaks.
---
Official Chaos Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.
#13ICantNameGudPosted 1/24/2013 1:09:38 AM
I haven't tried search yet because I tend to start only playing search >_> dat klutch
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#14VoodooDogPosted 1/24/2013 1:28:44 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Imma try it out.

I see what you did there...
---
when popularity fades, the truth will remain...
#15Overd0s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:43:38 AM
Crack_Fox posted...
Itt people dont know that you get 500 xp per kill when the game ends and the 100 points is in regard to the pointstreaks.

ITP a person fails to realize we're talking about score per minute lol
---
CURRENCY TRACKING: Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_bill_tracking
EUR: www.eurobilltracker.com - USD: www.wheresgeorge.com - CAD: www.whereswilly.com
#16Overd0s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 12:29:12 PM
Final bump
---
Vote for my new sig:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65284548