I hereby petition to make "Offensive Emblems" topics considered off topic

#1forgotten0285Posted 1/23/2013 1:11:25 PM
Offensive emblems are a personal matter between yourselves and the Xbox. Report - or don't report. That is pretty much where the conversation begins and ends.

This game is called Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - not Dick Emblem Creator Pro. Let us please move on from the constant discussion of offensive player emblems. It is clogging up the board and frankly, nobody cares.

*signs*
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#2HaloDad020508Posted 1/23/2013 1:12:49 PM
I agree with you good sir
* signs *
---
Playing Hitman Absolution, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.
Anticipating Hitman HD, Tomb Raider and Crysis 3.
#3trakrunr4evrPosted 1/23/2013 1:16:19 PM
John Hancocked.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#4WestSdeNleVrusPosted 1/23/2013 1:21:24 PM
I've seen like 2 topics on the subject in the last few days. I'd hardly call that clogging. Definitely not worthy of making another topic that hopes to eliminate the use of 1-2 threads by creating 1 new thread....
#5Sith JediPosted 1/23/2013 1:23:23 PM
This topic is off topic.
#6forgotten0285(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:26:13 PM
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
I've seen like 2 topics on the subject in the last few days. I'd hardly call that clogging. Definitely not worthy of making another topic that hopes to eliminate the use of 1-2 threads by creating 1 new thread....

it's pervasive. One is too many topics to discuss something that isn't even worth talking about to begin with. There are new topics daily.

Also, your post is the most cliche ****. work on some new material, kid.
---
#7BrownGottiPosted 1/23/2013 1:28:04 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
Offensive emblems are a personal matter between yourselves and the Xbox. Report - or don't report. That is pretty much where the conversation begins and ends.

This game is called Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - not Dick Emblem Creator Pro. Let us please move on from the constant discussion of offensive player emblems. It is clogging up the board and frankly, nobody cares.

*signs*

So you make a topic about......................... wait for it......................................Offensive Emblems?
#8Solstice_Posted 1/23/2013 1:29:23 PM
Were is the *Like* button?
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Civilization V/Skyrim/HoMM3
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/23/2013 1:30:02 PM
youre preachin to the wrong choir
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#10forgotten0285(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:30:37 PM
BrownGotti posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

*signs*

So you make a topic about......................... wait for it......................................Offensive Emblems?

More phoned in cliche bull****. Try again.
---