I hereby petition to make "Offensive Emblems" topics considered off topic

#11k9rnmdPosted 1/23/2013 2:32:49 PM
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
I've seen like 2 topics on the subject in the last few days. I'd hardly call that clogging. Definitely not worthy of making another topic that hopes to eliminate the use of 1-2 threads by creating 1 new thread....

---
Hey Mods why you so bias?
#12Sith JediPosted 1/23/2013 2:33:03 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
BrownGotti posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Offensive emblems are a personal matter between yourselves and the Xbox. Report - or don't report. That is pretty much where the conversation begins and ends.

This game is called Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - not Dick Emblem Creator Pro. Let us please move on from the constant discussion of offensive player emblems. It is clogging up the board and frankly, nobody cares.

*signs*

So you make a topic about......................... wait for it......................................Offensive Emblems?

More phoned in cliche bull****. Try again.

It may be cliche, but he's right.
#13Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/23/2013 2:33:11 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
BrownGotti posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Offensive emblems are a personal matter between yourselves and the Xbox. Report - or don't report. That is pretty much where the conversation begins and ends.

This game is called Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - not Dick Emblem Creator Pro. Let us please move on from the constant discussion of offensive player emblems. It is clogging up the board and frankly, nobody cares.

*signs*

So you make a topic about......................... wait for it......................................Offensive Emblems?

I agree. Complaining about immature/offensive emblems is so pathetic. Am I right?

You're just mad because you want to keep making your pathetic racist emblems but are afraid eventually give you that reset.
#14thatman6sic6Posted 1/23/2013 3:20:02 PM
Sign
---
life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's like a jar of jalapenos. what you do today is going to burn your *** tomorrow
#15InsaneriderPosted 1/23/2013 3:28:15 PM
This topic is 20% lamer and TC is butthurt because everyone's pointing out his contradiction.
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#16HC_MannyXOXOPosted 1/23/2013 3:42:44 PM
Insanerider posted...
This topic is 20% lamer and TC is butthurt because everyone's pointing out his contradiction.

No he has a point, there are better things to discuss, for example things like this:

forgotten0285
Posted 1/23/2013 11:55:05 AM
message detail
*poops on allah and an unflattering depiction of the prophet muhammed*
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

Kids.....
---
$lim[+]Manny GT:SLIM MANNY
youtube.com/user/boycouzz BALD MAN C/MR. G* FTW!
#17forgotten0285(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:45:01 PM
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
Insanerider posted...

No he has a point, there are better things to discuss, for example things like this:

forgotten0285
Posted 1/23/2013 11:55:05 AM
message detail
*poops on allah and an unflattering depiction of the prophet muhammed*
---

Kids.....

duuuuuuuude, that would make a SICK offensive emblem!
---
#18BrownGottiPosted 1/24/2013 7:29:13 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
BrownGotti posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

*signs*

I agree. Complaining about immature/offensive emblems is so pathetic. Am I right?

You're just mad because you want to keep making your pathetic racist emblems but are afraid eventually give you that reset.

You're right! That was as cliche as making a topic complaining about other people making a topic. What's next protesting guns, and writing your message on bullets?
#19Kovalchuk_Posted 1/24/2013 7:30:24 AM
So we can't have topics about weed either?

This board would be full of boring questions if we couldn't make troll topics.
#20forgotten0285(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 8:12:25 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
So we can't have topics about weed either?

This board would be full of boring questions if we couldn't make troll topics.

I know, right?

This is GameFAQs. **** ain't about questions.
---