To those who use the PDW and MSMC almost exclusively...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. To those who use the PDW and MSMC almost exclusively...
3 years ago#21
Do you even lift ?
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
3 years ago#22
ImTooSkilledd posted...

If that's the case, then I see the point TC is making.

In an ideal world, experienced players would give themselves a challenge and try using some of the more difficult set-ups since they know how easy it is to dominate using guns like the PDW or FAL. However, some people apparently don't get tired of not having any challenge. I personally don't get how it's fun destroying noobs 24/7 with the best set-ups. I did that in BO1 and got tired after about a month or two. 3.6+ K/D but I wasn't even having that much fun. I usually fall back on sniping, but in that game sniping was just stupid (I played it before they patched sniping...back when bullets would go randomly if you shot right after zooming in).

So yeah, it is kind of disappointing knowing that there are plenty of players who could still do well if they gave themselves at least a bit of a challenge, but instead they are happy with just stomping over terrible players with the best set-ups. But what can you do? The most I'll ever do is send a message if I can tell someone is a decent player who is abusing the best classes. I only do this in older games, like CoD4 or MW2 since they've been out for long. I'll say something along the lines of, "This games been out for over 3 years man...don't you ever think about branching out and trying something more challenging than a Silenced UMP?"

Yeah. That's all I'm saying.

There's a difference between the people who want to use it, and the people who have to.

Everybody knows which side they fall on.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#23
chessmyantidrug posted...
Here's a fun fact: there's no overpowered weapons in this game.

It's not really about being overpowered. It's about weapons that are disproportionately good when considering the amount of skill required to use them. Hence all the hate on the Target Finder, FAL, PDW etc. Guns that require more skill to use should be more rewarding than using easy mode guns.
---
~Killing lies
3 years ago#24
thehandcannon4 posted...

It's not really about being overpowered. It's about weapons that are disproportionately good when considering the amount of skill required to use them. Hence all the hate on the Target Finder, FAL, PDW etc. Guns that require more skill to use should be more rewarding than using easy mode guns.

Well put. For instance, hipfiring shouldn't be an extremely effective tactic since there's little aiming required.

Guns that have high damage like the FAL or AN94 need to have CONSIDERABLY more recoil than other, weaker guns in order to balance things out.

This is why I never really was upset over BXRing or double-shotting in Halo 2. At least it took a pretty good amount of practice/skill to be able to pull those things off consistently with success.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
3 years ago#25
thehandcannon4 posted...

I don't view any weapon as "easy mode" in this game. These two SMGs kill with three shots within shotgun range and require more bullets fairly quickly beyond that range. I would rather use any assault rifle that's capable of killing in three shots.
3 years ago#26
fatclemenza posted...
literally saltier than a snowy road about somebody else's weapon choice

lel

---
Peace, and much love to you.
3 years ago#27

I don't view any weapon as "easy mode" in this game. These two SMGs kill with three shots within shotgun range and require more bullets fairly quickly beyond that range. I would rather use any assault rifle that's capable of killing in three shots.

I'm beginning to notice that if it's contrary to the topic, that's where you will stand.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#28
dueric posted...

I'm beginning to notice that if it's contrary to the topic, that's where you will stand.

Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been thinking that.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
3 years ago#29
literally saltier than a snowy road about somebody else's weapon choice

lel

Eh, I understand his point. It makes the game super boring if everyone if running the same 3 weapons. That's why I never really liked BO1. It was just a boring ass game.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
3 years ago#30
People need to stop blaming and more thier skill....

Bro I have k/d over 5 with the scar......and over 3.5 with an-94.,.

And my most used weapons is the scorpion.....(cuz I unlocked it 1st...lol)

U just need to adjust your play style as per weapon...it's not hard....stop crying, maybe u r just not that good....

I don't find anything as annoying in this game as I did the m16(cod4), type -95(mw3, tho not that annoying) or the IW-80 and m-14 (socom 2)

Get better lrn2adjust
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. To those who use the PDW and MSMC almost exclusively...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived