To those who use the PDW and MSMC almost exclusively...

#31Governator00Posted 1/23/2013 5:51:47 PM
Lot of butthurt PDW/ MSMC users in here. Using the same weapon every game is boring. Have a little fun every once in a while by trying out new weapons is what the TC is trying to say.
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#32duericPosted 1/23/2013 5:52:19 PM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
People need to stop blaming and more thier skill....

Bro I have k/d over 5 with the scar......and over 3.5 with an-94.,.

And my most used weapons is the scorpion.....(cuz I unlocked it 1st...lol)

U just need to adjust your play style as per weapon...it's not hard....stop crying, maybe u r just not that good....

I don't find anything as annoying in this game as I did the m16(cod4), type -95(mw3, tho not that annoying) or the IW-80 and m-14 (socom 2)

Get better lrn2adjust

For some reason, when I look at your username, this reply makes absolutely perfect sense.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#33chessmyantidrugPosted 1/23/2013 5:53:08 PM
dueric posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
I don't view any weapon as "easy mode" in this game. These two SMGs kill with three shots within shotgun range and require more bullets fairly quickly beyond that range. I would rather use any assault rifle that's capable of killing in three shots.

I'm beginning to notice that if it's contrary to the topic, that's where you will stand.

This doesn't change the fact that none of the weapons in this game are overpowered.
#34fatclemenzaPosted 1/23/2013 5:53:31 PM
Eh, I understand his point. It makes the game super boring if everyone if running the same 3 weapons. That's why I never really liked BO1. It was just a boring ass game.

The fact that it wasn't rare for 0 people to come up on a Spy Plane probably had something to do with that
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#35KabtheMentatPosted 1/23/2013 5:53:59 PM
dueric posted...
I don't view any weapon as "easy mode" in this game. These two SMGs kill with three shots within shotgun range and require more bullets fairly quickly beyond that range. I would rather use any assault rifle that's capable of killing in three shots.

I'm beginning to notice that if it's contrary to the topic, that's where you will stand.

This doesn't change the fact that none of the weapons in this game are overpowered.

Technically no. But because of map design they are.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#36duericPosted 1/23/2013 5:54:27 PM
dueric posted...

You can't help it can you?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#37chessmyantidrugPosted 1/23/2013 5:54:59 PM
dueric posted...
dueric posted...

You can't help it can you?

You mean spread the truth? No, I can't.
#38duericPosted 1/23/2013 5:56:38 PM

You mean spread the truth? No, I can't.

Well, now I feel bad for calling you out. I generally don't like picking on those who can't defend themselves.

It's only fun when it's in jest.
---
#39crazyeightz1Posted 1/23/2013 6:05:33 PM
He starts his rant out with it's just a game. Then proceeds to tell people what and what shouldn't be overused in a game because it's an eyesore to him.
#40duericPosted 1/23/2013 6:07:28 PM
crazyeightz1 posted...
He starts his rant out with it's just a game. Then proceeds to tell people what and what shouldn't be overused in a game because it's an eyesore to him.

Did Gamefaqs hire a new narrator?
---