Attention: Terrible players of this board. I need your help. (poll)

#31Mander1861Posted 1/23/2013 8:33:53 PM
fatclemenza posted...
lol taco bell

enjoy your dog meat

The dude eats dog meat thats farted out of a caulking gun and admits it lulz.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#32JVel91Posted 1/23/2013 8:35:43 PM
I have everything within a 4 mile radius.

Thank you based Cali <3.
---
EMS
#33fatclemenzaPosted 1/23/2013 8:36:48 PM
The baja blast mountain dew would be good if it didn't have essence of paper cup mixed in
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#34ZeroShot101Posted 1/23/2013 8:36:58 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Do you prefer to be 3 capped all game, or spawn trapped?

And by prefer I mean "which game are you more likely to stay in".

I'm tired of people rage quitting/dashboarding out of games. Please help :)

Well i can't vote on this since im an excellent player :)
#35supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:37:39 PM
SparkItUp posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
SparkItUp posted...
I can't believe I just traveled a total of 80 miles for friggin Taco Bell :/

Was it worth it?
What'd you get? Lol

Just had a craving that wasn't going to be satisfied unless I went and got it. Got 2 double beef volcanos (one for lunch tomorrow, one for the trip home) and 2 soft shell taco supremes for me to munch in the next 15 minutes or so and a baja blast mtn dew.

Should've gotten a few of those beefy nacho loaded grillers or a cheesy gordita crunch.

MegaTape13 posted...
I actually appreciate being triple capped because it means the competition is sporting and capable. Beats the hell out of putting up with spawn trapping or VSAT chaining.

See...that was my initial thinking as well. But in this game where if you're constantly 3 capping and flipping spawns then you'll be racking up tons of those free +200's for flag caps which in the end will probably mean more streaks going up against you :/
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#36SparkItUpPosted 1/23/2013 8:39:51 PM
I didn't care for the Dew really....shoulda stuck w/ Dr. Pepper. As far as it "going bad" , it'll be fine, it's refrigerated. It's somewhere around 13 degrees outside..lol..
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#37gunho7Posted 1/23/2013 8:41:00 PM
JVel91 posted...

Thank you based Cali <3.

So do I hater
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#38TheRichnessPosted 1/23/2013 8:41:40 PM
I'm a terrible player. I just stick through it until the bitter end.
#39fallenKlNGPosted 1/23/2013 8:42:06 PM
SparkItUp posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
SparkItUp posted...
I can't believe I just traveled a total of 80 miles for friggin Taco Bell :/

Was it worth it?
What'd you get? Lol

Just had a craving that wasn't going to be satisfied unless I went and got it. Got 2 double beef volcanos (one for lunch tomorrow, one for the trip home) and 2 soft shell taco supremes for me to munch in the next 15 minutes or so and a baja blast mtn dew.

This topic is now officially about Taco Bell and fast food.

Anyone remember when Taco Bell had that first $5 box with a taco, drink, supreme wrap, cinnamon twists, and a crunchy beef burrito? That was the best. It's gone downhill ever since. They completely got rid of the cinnamon twists, and they now offer a crappy burrito that I don't really care for in place of the almighty supreme wrap.

As of now, they brought back something that's pretty much the crunchy beef burrito, so I'm happy. I believe it's one of the items you can get on the $5 box, but unless they put back in the cinnamon twists and replace the burrito with the supreme wrap, I don't think the box is worth it.

Instead of the box, I usually get my own custom $4 meal, which has everything the box has, but more and better. I order the 5-layer burrito $2 deal: it comes with a drink, doritos, and the 5-layer burrito. Next, I'll order a taco and the new crunchy beef burrito (don't know the name). The total is roughly $4. Both the $5 box and my custom $4 meal come with a taco, drink, and a beefy crunch burrito, but I like my $4 meal better because you get Doritos and the 5-layer burrito is much better than the burrito that comes with the $5 box
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#40ZeroShot101Posted 1/23/2013 8:42:10 PM
JVel91 posted...

Thank you based Cali <3.

I have everything withing 600m distance perks of living close to the mall