OSK challenge on M1216 is an inexcusable requirement to make of players...

#1Cheko2015Posted 1/23/2013 4:08:22 PM
Who ever is in charge of balancing for that just needs to be fired. There was no rationality set in mind when making players get 250 OSKs with that god awful POS. They just blanketed every the same requirements on every shotgun without deciding if that was fair for the individual weapon. Been playing on hardcore (I HATE HARDCORE MODE BTW), and it still SUCKs at getting OSKs. Ill get around 10-22 kills a match on average with only 2-3 OSKs... I am tired of wasting all my free time using this god awful gun in this god awful mode. Screw you treyarch. The diamond camos arent worth it.
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"
#2QualiTPosted 1/23/2013 4:11:40 PM
stop using it like a sniper rifle then. you need to literally barrel stuff the guy.

I got the 250 One shot kills in like 500 kills.

The toher medals took longer..
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#3Cheko2015(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 4:18:29 PM(edited)
Im not using it as a sniper. Im using it as a close range shotgun.Thats the thing you cant get close enough in hardcore mode. The OSK range is knifing range I swear. And even sneaking up on folks, they kill you the second they see you due to your low health. Wondering if I should go to FFA free for all and act like its a glorified knife. Ugh I wish there was a hardcore FFA... Actually that would probably be a bad idea. Camping extravaganza. Thats probably why I hate hardcore so much, all the camping. At least kill confirmed helps alleviate that a bit.
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"