Getting a 2.00 + k/d is like going out with a Victoria's Secret Model...

#51hyperpowderPosted 1/24/2013 7:07:01 AM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
hyperpowder posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
So now you're mad because I called you out on an incredibly idiotic statement? Wow.

If anyone should be mad it's you for being dumb enough to take my post to heart. But hey have fun with your PDW and 2.00 K/D, I'm sure you can add that to a college resume

You're so f***ing mad about this it's unbelievable... Lmao

Bad: "A 2.0 is easy if you don't have fun with the game"

Munch: "No it isn't, you're just bad. And why do you think I don't have fun just because I have a decent k/d?"

Bad: "I didn't say that..."

Munch/Me: "Yeah you did dude look"

Bad: "Okay well yeah I did but f*** you you're still wrong you pathetic failure.no life"

Seriously lol only an idiot or an awful player AND idiot could possibly have that conversation then get mad about it when he gets called out.

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#52Aether_LyricPosted 1/24/2013 7:19:29 AM
If I get a 4 K/D does that mean I'll have two victoria's secret models at once?
#53trakrunr4evrPosted 1/24/2013 7:23:21 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
If I get a 4 K/D does that mean I'll have two victoria's secret models at once?

No, just one model. Not a victoria secret model, though. A hand model. The rest of her body won't look as good.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#54Hardcore74LeoPosted 1/24/2013 7:42:25 AM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
hyperpowder posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
So now you're mad because I called you out on an incredibly idiotic statement? Wow.

If anyone should be mad it's you for being dumb enough to take my post to heart. But hey have fun with your PDW and 2.00 K/D, I'm sure you can add that to a college resume

You're so f***ing mad about this it's unbelievable... Lmao

Bad: "A 2.0 is easy if you don't have fun with the game"

Munch: "No it isn't, you're just bad. And why do you think I don't have fun just because I have a decent k/d?"

Bad: "I didn't say that..."

Munch/Me: "Yeah you did dude look"

Bad: "Okay well yeah I did but f*** you you're still wrong you pathetic failure.no life"

Seriously lol only an idiot or an awful player AND idiot could possibly have that conversation then get mad about it when he gets called out.

And you know its bad when he starts putting "bro" and "son" at the end of everything.
#55oReloadPosted 1/24/2013 9:10:22 AM
MrArmageddon8 posted...
Nyangasm posted...
Not really. :l

PDW user.

+1

By my calculations (and made-up statistics), 95% of all 2.00+ K/D ratio people are PDW or MSMC users.

And think they're hardcore.
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#56yummymexicanPosted 1/24/2013 9:10:51 AM
Even I have a 2 K/D. I'm awful at CoD. It's really not hard.

And for the ***clown who is saying "o r u gonna put that on a college resume?", shut the **** up. That's obviously not gonna go on a college APPLICATION.
---
GT- Snahck
#57fatclemenzaPosted 1/24/2013 9:12:27 AM
+1

By my calculations (and made-up statistics), 95% of all 2.00+ K/D ratio people are PDW or MSMC users.

And think they're hardcore.

at the end of the day they're still better than you no matter what they use

the only difference is if you do good with the PDW/MSMC you get called a tryhard, you do good with any other gun you get called a hacker/f*****/nolife
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won