Yo what's your k/d bro!?!....um lobby leaderboard bro...

#1-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 1/23/2013 5:42:42 PM
Lol I just don't get the concept of padding your k/d if you're not able to back it up?

I mean don't get me wrong, I care about mine as well.....but only in way that's how I'm actually performing...and it's legit...I don't see the point of say goin in HCTDM and camping with a silent FAL or goin into domination and not capping and just goin for kill ...I mean thats why like tamrtn,I (think) said , you can't cash your k/d in and get money....

And some are so dumb when they talk nonsense to me in SnD and bust out k/ds and be like bro look at you k/d scrub see me when yours is 2.0.....and this is why I love lobby leaderboard cuz I go to that and most times they are barely over a 1.0 or even under....and that pretty much shuts them up.....

Or even if they are close to a 2.0 in SnD , but thier spm is like 75-80.... Then you call them out on that......bc obviously they just camp for kills.....I mean you 100 per kill....(I'm at 107)

So basically I'm bored felt like ranting,.....and uh it ain't THAT serious that you need to "cheat" your k/d....if you wanna high k/d get better, that way you can at least back it up to, cuz then what's the point?
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#2duericPosted 1/23/2013 5:46:06 PM
I bet there's like 5 people in the entire population who can back up their KD every time they play.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3brawl4funPosted 1/23/2013 5:47:30 PM
(Insert smartass comment about this being a cool story here)

Cool story bro. (Ok, maybe there <-----)
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 Honk Honk!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QcbvM0Ng1w
#4chessmyantidrugPosted 1/23/2013 5:48:55 PM
KD doesn't mean anything in S&D. SPM doesn't mean much, either.
#5ArcXenosPosted 1/23/2013 5:50:07 PM
If it weren't for the bad spawns, I would never had played SND extensively.
---
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY
#6duericPosted 1/23/2013 5:50:43 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...

Even after I call you out on it you're still the contrarian.

How does KD not matter in the one game where survival is EVERYTHING?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7supercoolisaacPosted 1/23/2013 5:52:20 PM
dueric posted...
I bet there's like 5 people in the entire population who can back up their KD every time they play.

:)
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#8fatclemenzaPosted 1/23/2013 5:52:35 PM

That's a pretty wrong statement
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#9-vIc-LeGeND(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:55:15 PM

And clearly u r not good at it....

If u can't kill then how do u plant the bomb and defend it??

And if you get 100 pts per kill and 100 pts for planting and your spm is 75, yea ur bad...

Pretty much an SnD player can do well in TDM faster then a TDM player can do well SnD , I've been seeing happen since cod 4.....

They come into my world with thier inflated k/d and get curb stomped and run back to TDM with thier tails between thier legs....
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#10duericPosted 1/23/2013 5:58:08 PM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...

And clearly u r not good at it....

If u can't kill then how do u plant the bomb and defend it??

And if you get 100 pts per kill and 100 pts for planting and your spm is 75, yea ur bad...

Pretty much an SnD player can do well in TDM faster then a TDM player can do well SnD , I've been seeing happen since cod 4.....

They come into my world with thier inflated k/d and get curb stomped and run back to TDM with thier tails between thier legs....

Cmon, man. Everyone knows that good stat players leave lobbies when other good stat players are in there.
---