Yo what's your k/d bro!?!....um lobby leaderboard bro...

#11-vIc-LeGeND(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:58:51 PM
dueric posted...
I bet there's like 5 people in the entire population who can back up their KD every time they play.

Lol I usually do, I mean everyone has a bad game here or there.....but I almost always do..

I always spam lobby leaderboard , and I'm usually on top but when some is higher then I make it a point to outplay them, and sometimes I do and sometimes I don't ....but I hold my own....

I usually get them to back out tho...lol
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#12-vIc-LeGeND(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:00:06 PM
dueric posted...
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
KD doesn't mean anything in S&D. SPM doesn't mean much, either.

And clearly u r not good at it....

If u can't kill then how do u plant the bomb and defend it??

And if you get 100 pts per kill and 100 pts for planting and your spm is 75, yea ur bad...

Pretty much an SnD player can do well in TDM faster then a TDM player can do well SnD , I've been seeing happen since cod 4.....

They come into my world with thier inflated k/d and get curb stomped and run back to TDM with thier tails between thier legs....

Cmon, man. Everyone knows that good stat players leave lobbies when other good stat players are in there.

Nah not me I'm to competitive......
---
#13duericPosted 1/23/2013 6:00:58 PM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...

Then you're unique on two levels.

Will you buy a lotto ticket for me if I send you the money? LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14chessmyantidrugPosted 1/23/2013 6:02:34 PM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...

And if you get 100 pts per kill and 100 pts for planting and your spm is 75, yea ur bad...

Pretty much an SnD player can do well in TDM faster then a TDM player can do well SnD , I've been seeing happen since cod 4.....

They come into my world with thier inflated k/d and get curb stomped and run back to TDM with thier tails between thier legs....

S&D isn't a kill-based game type, therefore KD doesn't mean anything. The same can be said for every other objective-based game. If you survive for the entirety of every round, you'll have more playing time and your SPM will be lower. It's not really that hard of a concept to understand.

I haven't played S&D since Black Ops, where my SPM was considerably higher than yours. Clearly I'm not good.
#15-vIc-LeGeND(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:03:58 PM
dueric posted...
-vIc-LeGeND posted...

Then you're unique on two levels.

Will you buy a lotto ticket for me if I send you the money? LOL

Competitive, not lucky...lol...I don't have hard luck( thank god) but I do have stupid luck....lol...

I never win anything involving lottery, which I why I'm horrible at Mario kart( I never get a blue shell!).... Or Mario party(some always gets a star exchange at the end...lol)
---
#16duericPosted 1/23/2013 6:06:51 PM

S&D isn't a kill-based game type, therefore KD doesn't mean anything. The same can be said for every other objective-based game. If you survive for the entirety of every round, you'll have more playing time and your SPM will be lower. It's not really that hard of a concept to understand.

I haven't played S&D since Black Ops, where my SPM was considerably higher than yours. Clearly I'm not good.

SnD has two objectives, bro. Either of which will result in victory.

If you're dead, you can't complete either.

But yeah, otherwise KD doesn't matter.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#17-vIc-LeGeND(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:07:36 PM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...

I have a friend who has a 2.25 k/d with a spm of 142 so yea ur wrong .....if camp in the spawn and go 3/1 then yea ur spm is low...which I why I said when I see people with 2.0 k/d and low spms I know they are bad to, cuz they just laying around waiting for the kill....

Now go troll. Other topics
---
#18chessmyantidrugPosted 1/23/2013 6:12:30 PM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
I have a friend who has a 2.25 k/d with a spm of 142 so yea ur wrong .....if camp in the spawn and go 3/1 then yea ur spm is low...which I why I said when I see people with 2.0 k/d and low spms I know they are bad to, cuz they just laying around waiting for the kill....

Now go troll. Other topics

It sounds like your friend gets a few kills and then dies. Having a lower SPM either means you're not scoring many points or you're surviving. It is rather meaningless in S&D.
#19duericPosted 1/23/2013 6:13:38 PM

Having a lower SPM either means you're not scoring many points

Probably the only thing you've said that actually makes sense.
---
#20chessmyantidrugPosted 1/23/2013 6:20:07 PM
dueric posted...

Having a lower SPM either means you're not scoring many points

Probably the only thing you've said that actually makes sense.

The other half of that sentence makes sense, too. The longer you're alive, the more minutes there are in the denominator and the lower your SPM will be. In a game where rounds are so short and scoring is so limited, SPM doesn't mean much. I don't see why this is such a hard concept for everyone else to grasp.