Who else is hoping Die Rise is the "Resurrection" of zombies? (Zombies Rant)

#11Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/23/2013 10:49:49 PM
vetsniper22 posted...

Shingri-la...how do you people stand that map...I will never do that achievement. NEVER

1. Not enough guns. I mean really, 3arc that is simple.

3. Copy and pasted maps. Sure you can say all zombie maps are a copy of something but when you look at it...Bus Depot=Nacht, Farm=Verruct and Town=Der reise.
Not in the size or the looks but how it is made.
Bus depot with only a box and no perks.
Farm with 4 perks and a box but no pack a punch.
Town with mostly everything.
Sure, you can say "Well no power, or same guns SO NOT A COPY!" ...Oh just bugger off and leave, when you look at it; it's copy and pasted more than not.

The lava

The characters are by no means loveable like our previous 4.

The easter egg is tedious and less enjoyable

the goddamn gremlins. No argument can be said there.

And no wonder-weapon?

And another negative note I must add, is the rank system in zombies. It is awful. You rank up by playing everyday. You rank down by not playing.

What are your thoughts about zombies in BO2?

There's the tl;dr for the real zombie vets when they come in here laughing.

1. There's plenty of guns. Quality > Quantity.
2. The maps aren't copy and pasted in any way shape or form. Your only elaboration was buy what the maps had. Using your terrible logic, Moon is a copy and paste of Acension.
3. Lava adds to the difficulty, you're complaining because you can't adapt, Crossbones.
4. There wasn't a single damn lovable thing about ANY of the Blops 1 characters. They were absolutely annoying and horrendous, save for Nikolai who was BARELY tolerable.
5. The easter egg is obviously a stepping stone and any real zombies vet knows that the word tedious is Zombies' middle name.
6. Don't like the Gremlins? Well, either don't walk in the fog or stop being bad and one shot them.
7. The Jet Gun IS a wonder weapon, you're just butthurt because it isn't an instant win stick like the other; it actually takes skill to use.
8. The rank system works fine and you do NOT rank down when you don't play. Tallies have no relevance to your rank.

Do you have an thoughts on the best version of zombies yet that are actually significant and not either biased, based on false nostalgia and/or derived from your clear lack of skill?
#12creativemePosted 1/24/2013 12:46:29 AM
yea nuketown is just the moon theme. really freaking lazy of them...
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
#13zeronemPosted 1/24/2013 1:51:36 PM
creativeme posted...

The reason behind that was to connect nuketown to the moon easter egg as much as they can. I for one, like how nuketown zombies connects to the story line.
#14zeronemPosted 1/24/2013 1:52:45 PM
As for die rise, looks like the perk machines are going to be going up and down in elevator shafts haha! Sounds like it's going to be pretty tough in a way for that reason.
#15vetsniper22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 3:21:06 PM
zeronem posted...
creativeme posted...

The reason behind that was to connect nuketown to the moon easter egg as much as they can. I for one, like how nuketown zombies connects to the story line.

I do like Nuketown for that. I also think it's neat how at round 20 the eyes turn blue because Sam no longer controls the zombies. But I hate how the perks that spawn are random. It's a big factor for me disliking that map. Granted it's my favorite in BO2
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#16vetsniper22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 3:21:33 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
vetsniper22 posted...

Shingri-la...how do you people stand that map...I will never do that achievement. NEVER

1. Not enough guns. I mean really, 3arc that is simple.

3. Copy and pasted maps. Sure you can say all zombie maps are a copy of something but when you look at it...Bus Depot=Nacht, Farm=Verruct and Town=Der reise.
Not in the size or the looks but how it is made.
Bus depot with only a box and no perks.
Farm with 4 perks and a box but no pack a punch.
Town with mostly everything.
Sure, you can say "Well no power, or same guns SO NOT A COPY!" ...Oh just bugger off and leave, when you look at it; it's copy and pasted more than not.

The lava

The characters are by no means loveable like our previous 4.

The easter egg is tedious and less enjoyable

the goddamn gremlins. No argument can be said there.

And no wonder-weapon?

And another negative note I must add, is the rank system in zombies. It is awful. You rank up by playing everyday. You rank down by not playing.

What are your thoughts about zombies in BO2?

2. The maps aren't copy and pasted in any way shape or form. Your only elaboration was buy what the maps had. Using your terrible logic, Moon is a copy and paste of Acension.
3. Lava adds to the difficulty, you're complaining because you can't adapt, Crossbones.
4. There wasn't a single damn lovable thing about ANY of the Blops 1 characters. They were absolutely annoying and horrendous, save for Nikolai who was BARELY tolerable.
5. The easter egg is obviously a stepping stone and any real zombies vet knows that the word tedious is Zombies' middle name.
6. Don't like the Gremlins? Well, either don't walk in the fog or stop being bad and one shot them.
7. The Jet Gun IS a wonder weapon, you're just butthurt because it isn't an instant win stick like the other; it actually takes skill to use.
8. The rank system works fine and you do NOT rank down when you don't play. Tallies have no relevance to your rank.

Do you have an thoughts on the best version of zombies yet that are actually significant and not either biased, based on false nostalgia and/or derived from your clear lack of skill?

/feeds

That's what you do to make them go away, right?
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#17BobbyCreekPosted 1/24/2013 3:32:58 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

i think this post is satire, right?
#18Billy-De-KidPosted 1/24/2013 3:59:13 PM
I think they should have kept the original 4 instead of giving old players a smack to the face and giving us 4 new people. There should have been an option to toggle original and new characters!
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
The Wolf has spoken!
#19PMCkubrickPosted 1/24/2013 4:02:08 PM
bringing back old characters would make it less like left 4 dead, which is what 3arc is trying to become.
#20vetsniper22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 5:07:37 PM
BobbyCreek posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

i think this post is satire, right?

Nice word. Actually had to google it. But I got to hand it to him, to people who don't know better that post actually might be legit. I know he's just joking but goddamn, he did it well. /Kudos
---