Who else is hoping Die Rise is the "Resurrection" of zombies? (Zombies Rant)

#21F_H_NukemPosted 1/24/2013 5:17:15 PM
vetsniper22 posted...
BobbyCreek posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

There's the tl;dr for the real zombie vets when they come in here laughing.

1. There's plenty of guns. Quality > Quantity.
2. The maps aren't copy and pasted in any way shape or form. Your only elaboration was buy what the maps had. Using your terrible logic, Moon is a copy and paste of Acension.
3. Lava adds to the difficulty, you're complaining because you can't adapt, Crossbones.
4. There wasn't a single damn lovable thing about ANY of the Blops 1 characters. They were absolutely annoying and horrendous, save for Nikolai who was BARELY tolerable.
5. The easter egg is obviously a stepping stone and any real zombies vet knows that the word tedious is Zombies' middle name.
6. Don't like the Gremlins? Well, either don't walk in the fog or stop being bad and one shot them.
7. The Jet Gun IS a wonder weapon, you're just butthurt because it isn't an instant win stick like the other; it actually takes skill to use.
8. The rank system works fine and you do NOT rank down when you don't play. Tallies have no relevance to your rank.

Do you have an thoughts on the best version of zombies yet that are actually significant and not either biased, based on false nostalgia and/or derived from your clear lack of skill?

i think this post is satire, right?

Nice word. Actually had to google it. But I got to hand it to him, to people who don't know better that post actually might be legit. I know he's just joking but goddamn, he did it well. /Kudos

no its not satire, its truth.

except for a few points

1. BO2 has 7 guns, BO1 has 8. (9 on kino and CotD cause of MP-40) to say that its that much of a difference is ignorance. i would like to see if they add one or 2 more though.........

3. treyarch themselves said the lava was a bit much IIRC. still doesnt make it that bad if you have galvaknuckles.

4. i f***ing LOVE the BO1 characters. nothing interesting? plz go away. you are dead wrong.

7. jet gun is trash. skill means nothing if it still breaks so easily. give it more durability and i will agree with this point.

also - didnt have to google satire, seeing as i passed the 8th grade and all...........

education - some people didnt get it.
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#22Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/24/2013 5:19:56 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
vetsniper22 posted...
BobbyCreek posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

2. The maps aren't copy and pasted in any way shape or form. Your only elaboration was buy what the maps had. Using your terrible logic, Moon is a copy and paste of Acension.
3. Lava adds to the difficulty, you're complaining because you can't adapt, Crossbones.
4. There wasn't a single damn lovable thing about ANY of the Blops 1 characters. They were absolutely annoying and horrendous, save for Nikolai who was BARELY tolerable.
5. The easter egg is obviously a stepping stone and any real zombies vet knows that the word tedious is Zombies' middle name.
6. Don't like the Gremlins? Well, either don't walk in the fog or stop being bad and one shot them.
7. The Jet Gun IS a wonder weapon, you're just butthurt because it isn't an instant win stick like the other; it actually takes skill to use.
8. The rank system works fine and you do NOT rank down when you don't play. Tallies have no relevance to your rank.

Do you have an thoughts on the best version of zombies yet that are actually significant and not either biased, based on false nostalgia and/or derived from your clear lack of skill?

Nice word. Actually had to google it. But I got to hand it to him, to people who don't know better that post actually might be legit. I know he's just joking but goddamn, he did it well. /Kudos

except for a few points

1. BO2 has 7 guns, BO1 has 8. (9 on kino and CotD cause of MP-40) to say that its that much of a difference is ignorance. i would like to see if they add one or 2 more though.........

3. treyarch themselves said the lava was a bit much IIRC. still doesnt make it that bad if you have galvaknuckles.

4. i f***ing LOVE the BO1 characters. nothing interesting? plz go away. you are dead wrong.

7. jet gun is trash. skill means nothing if it still breaks so easily. give it more durability and i will agree with this point.

also - didnt have to google satire, seeing as i passed the 8th grade and all...........

No, the skill comes from keeping the Jet Gun from blowing up. There is no "durability". Its a cool gun, keep it that way.

Also, lol @ the TC for not addressing a single damn point. This topic is more of a joke then it was before.
#23Dark_Dash99Posted 1/24/2013 5:49:37 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...
vetsniper22 posted...
BobbyCreek posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

except for a few points

No, the skill comes from keeping the Jet Gun from blowing up. There is no "durability". Its a cool gun, keep it that way.

Also, lol @ the TC for not addressing a single damn point. This topic is more of a joke then it was before.

Jet gun is NOT a wonder weapon.....
---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#24Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/24/2013 5:51:20 PM
Just because you have to pay attention to the temp and it doesn't one shot entire trains, doesn't mean it's not a wonder weapon. Get better please.
#25TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/24/2013 6:43:27 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Just because you have to pay attention to the temp and it doesn't one shot entire trains, doesn't mean it's not a wonder weapon. Get better please.

The Jet gun sucks. Stop being such a shill for Tranzit and stop acting like you're not a noob Mr rd 26 on Kino.
#26tadmfpolePosted 1/24/2013 9:42:53 PM
I want to see changes that make the game fun. Time will tell.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#27Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/24/2013 10:10:14 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

The Jet gun sucks. Stop being such a shill for Tranzit and stop acting like you're not a noob Mr rd 26 on Kino.

Right, ignore all the pros that use it to get into the 100s, as well as the incontrovertible evidence that's in the damn game lmfao. The Jet Gun lasts forever when you use it right and doesn't have ammo. Silly Crossbones ;)
#28Proximity42Posted 1/26/2013 2:03:58 PM
I actually enjoy the challenge of bigger maps. In every other map 1 mokneybomb after getting revived was all you needed to get your stuff together. In this map you have to work for it. Get better and stop crying.
---
XBL: Proximity85
"If belts hold up pants, but the pant loops hold the belt, who`s the real hero?"
#29Falco4224Posted 1/27/2013 1:06:03 AM
Forget about the music. That's the least important thing about zombies, just hook up you ipod melee a special stone and play your song.

The worst thing about the starting zombie maps is the FIRE and learning how TRANZIT works. If you play this game with your friends who don't own the game, your options are limited and they will have no fun and no clue what to do.
---
bip bip
#30thechaoticclownPosted 1/27/2013 1:26:44 AM
I agree with everything TC said.
And @ Wookie, lololol i cannot believe that someone on this planet actually likes BO2 Zombies more then BO1 Zombies. BO2 Zombies is complete trash compared to BO1 Zombies.