Who else is hoping Die Rise is the "Resurrection" of zombies? (Zombies Rant)

#31landsharkx619Posted 1/27/2013 2:27:48 AM
I love the original characters but going by the story line i'm pretty sure they don't want to go back to earth lol I do feel like the new characters aren't too memorable, or share the same chemistry as the originals though. :/
---
---
-Landshark, the reason you're afraid to go alone Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3449-6463
#32jimrichardsPosted 1/27/2013 5:18:57 AM
vetsniper22 posted...
Nacht=Elena
Verruct=Elena
Shi no numa=Elena
Der reise=elena
Kino=elena
five= eneimem
ascension=elena
Cotd=avenged sevenfold
shingri-la=elena
moon=elena

Black Ops 2=No elena?

*Ahem.*

Nacht der Untoten = Undone by Kevin Sherwood

Verrukt = Lullaby for a Dead Man by Kevin Sherwood featuring Elena Siegmann

Shi no Numa = The One by Kevin Sherwood featuring Elena Siegmann

Der Riese = Beauty of Annihilation by Kevin Sherwood featuring Elena Siegmann

Kino der Toten = 115 by Kevin Sherwood featuring Elena Siegmann

Five = Won't Back Down by Eminem featuring Pink

Ascension = Abracadaver by Kevin Sherwood featuring Elena Siegmann

Call of the Dead = Not Ready to Die by Avenged Sevenfold

Shangri-La = Pareidolia by Kevin Sherwood featuring Elena Siegmann

Moon = Coming Home by Kevin Sherwood featuring Elena Siegman, Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold and also several songs remixed in Dead Ops style by James McCawley

TranZit (Green Run) = Carrion by Kevin Sherwood featuring Clark S. Nova, Carry On by Avenged Sevenfold, and I'mma Try it Out by Skrillex

Nuketown Zombies = Samantha's Lullaby by Brian Tuey and also several songs remixed in Dead Ops style by James McCawley

TL;DR: The only constant among the original songs is Kevin Sherwood, who wrote and performed everything except piano and vocals. It's worth noting that Elena Siegmann hasn't performed vocals since Richtofen swapped bodies with Samantha.
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#33heartherevengePosted 1/27/2013 9:22:38 AM
thechaoticclown posted...
I agree with everything TC said.
And @ Wookie, lololol i cannot believe that someone on this planet actually likes BO2 Zombies more then BO1 Zombies. BO2 Zombies is complete trash compared to BO1 Zombies.

i like bo2 zombies better? guess im just a crossbone.

but id rather play L4D than black ops zombies anyday
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#34Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/28/2013 8:04:56 AM
thechaoticclown posted...
I agree with everything TC said.
And @ Wookie, lololol i cannot believe that someone on this planet actually likes BO2 Zombies more then BO1 Zombies. BO2 Zombies is complete trash compared to BO1 Zombies.

Awww someone misses their instant win sticks.
#35The_ShaderPosted 1/28/2013 9:13:43 AM
As mentionex before... Elena was the vocal symbol for Sam.

Now that Edward has the zombie reigns, its a male vocalist.
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#36JohnWall32Posted 1/28/2013 9:37:54 AM
Not sure which is more pathetic...Wookie's high rd on Kino being 26 or the TC having to google satire.
#37juker79Posted 1/28/2013 3:26:06 PM
And now about Tranzit...it's not "bad" per say but it is not great by any means. The lava (Though with the Zombies lore makes sense) is just a pain in the arse. The characters are by no means loveable like our previous 4. The easter egg is tedious and less enjoyable then the other Zombie's easter eggs we have had (though it is probably the high point of transit) and the goddamn gremlins. No argument can be said there. And no wonder-weapon? And if you call that piece of crap you build a wonder weapon, then you sir, are a fool.

You make some good points, but without the lava the map would be too easy. And as for the easter eggs, these are by far the least tedious of all. I would consider the GalvaKnuckles the 'wonder weapon' although I know they are not by definition of the term 'wonder weapon'.
#38Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/28/2013 10:26:26 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
Not sure which is more pathetic...Wookie's high rd on Kino being 26 or the TC having to google satire.

Well I owned Blops 1 for about a month so there ya go. Only hit 50 in MP.