Just got Diamond LMGs.

#1SierraReiPosted 1/23/2013 7:35:04 PM
The range at which the game expects you to shoot from to get a Long Shot is pretty asinine considering half the maps in this game don't actually -have- lines of sight long enough.

150 kills without perks or the Adjustable Stock was also really, really awful.

But on the whole, I'd say this game may have the best collection of LMGs in the series. It's just a shame the maps are so small you can't really take advantage of them.

Side note: Sweet lord these things are gaudy with diamond camo.
#2GODx_x666Posted 1/23/2013 7:37:09 PM
Nice TC.

Its sad that LMGs & Assault Rifles are kinda crap because of the maps..
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#3JonnywestsidePosted 1/23/2013 7:43:08 PM
Ive got the QBB and MK46 gold atm. Was working on the LSat before I prestiged. Had alot of fun using them especially when camping/defending B Dom on Raid and Slums. I bet they look great in diamond.
#4slaveanselmoPosted 1/23/2013 7:44:25 PM
Doing the no perks or attachments with the AN 94 right now.. its tricky.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#5IronMonkey008Posted 1/23/2013 9:06:07 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
Doing the no perks or attachments with the AN 94 right now.. its tricky.

I just finished that challenge with the TAR, forgot how annoying these could be. Before I reset my stats I did them both at the same time on all the guns figuring it's faster to get them out of the way at the same time, but it's just too annoying not having either Stock or Toughness. Doing them separately seems much faster in the end, but thankfully aside from a few gold for my fav weapons I'm not bothering with Diamond this time.

Congrats on the Diamond LMG, I don't see too many of those on PC.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#6GL17CHPosted 1/23/2013 9:09:35 PM
good job
#7The_Prophet_78Posted 1/23/2013 9:12:35 PM
i have diamond assaults and im never getting camo with a gun again. way too tedious and annoying
---
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
#8kablamoPosted 1/23/2013 9:19:38 PM
just my opinion, obviously.

but no LMG compares to the Stoner from Black Ops.

even the HK25 was pretty sweet, I loved the animation of pulling the pin back on that.
#9Silver17Posted 1/23/2013 9:27:09 PM
Congrats!... :)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#10THE gamefreak 212Posted 1/23/2013 10:06:06 PM
but no LMG compares to the Stoner from Black Ops.

As much as I liked the Stoner, I thought the LMG of choice in BO was the M60. It was the only one that had that "LMG" feel, and it was so much fun to just hold the trigger down and mow people down one by one. It was easily my most used gun in the game (with the Stoner at number 2).
---
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell