Just got Diamond LMGs.

#21SierraRei(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:39:02 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
Great job! Rockin diamond lmgs for about a month now, which for you was the hardest and which do you like the best?

Hardest? Well, I really hate the QBB LSW now, if that's anything.
Not sure which one I like best, otherwise - although the stats tell me I do best with the HAMR.

Wrydrune posted...
Every map but Nuketown and Highjacked at least 2-4 sightlines long enough for long shots.

Side note, congrats.

Does that apply to LMGs, though? I believe you need to be further away than you do for ARs. And some of those sightlines are really impractical, like the center-bottom of Express.

And thanks.
#22iBlackice25Posted 1/24/2013 5:34:55 AM
IronMonkey008 posted...
slaveanselmo posted...
Doing the no perks or attachments with the AN 94 right now.. its tricky.

I just finished that challenge with the TAR, forgot how annoying these could be. Before I reset my stats I did them both at the same time on all the guns figuring it's faster to get them out of the way at the same time, but it's just too annoying not having either Stock or Toughness. Doing them separately seems much faster in the end, but thankfully aside from a few gold for my fav weapons I'm not bothering with Diamond this time.

Congrats on the Diamond LMG, I don't see too many of those on PC.

It actually was pretty simple for me to complete the no attachments/perks with the MTAR and get gold. It proves how good the MTAR is.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#23WrydrunePosted 1/24/2013 9:44:57 AM
SierraRei posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
Great job! Rockin diamond lmgs for about a month now, which for you was the hardest and which do you like the best?

Hardest? Well, I really hate the QBB LSW now, if that's anything.
Not sure which one I like best, otherwise - although the stats tell me I do best with the HAMR.

Wrydrune posted...
Every map but Nuketown and Highjacked at least 2-4 sightlines long enough for long shots.

Side note, congrats.

Does that apply to LMGs, though? I believe you need to be further away than you do for ARs. And some of those sightlines are really impractical, like the center-bottom of Express.

And thanks.

Hrm....not sure if it depends on weapon type outside of shotguns. I know alot of the maps I have gotten longshots on snipers so I would think it would count for lmgs also. You are right about some of them impractical.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#24onthefly350yardPosted 1/24/2013 9:50:27 AM
I'm just starting to work on the LMG's now the 150 no perk/attachements were horrible for the MK48... i really rely on toughness and with that huge flinch, I was getting owned, not looking forward to the others. I have the smgs, shotties, and launchers diamond currently. I have no interest in the ARs at all.
---
If you think the cost of training is expensive, imagine the cost of ignorance!
GamerTag:ONTHEFLY350YARD
#25thethirdthoughtPosted 1/24/2013 9:56:54 AM
great job TC, I`ve got diamond lmgs not too long ago. I consider myself to be one of the biggest lmg fans in cod since i almost exclusively use only lmgs.