What rustles your jimmies?

#21Cornbread4lifePosted 1/24/2013 2:23:29 AM
The phrase rustling jimmies. For some reason it sounds so stupid, dorky, terrible, etc that I cringe when I see it. Ironic? Probably.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#22ICantNameGudPosted 1/24/2013 2:29:03 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
The phrase rustling jimmies. For some reason it sounds so stupid, dorky, terrible, etc that I cringe when I see it. Ironic? Probably.

That's the entire point, here's the origin:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/249/808/a48.jpg

Idk apparently some image with a 3dpd gorilla predates this response though. Anyway all the cool kids say "clonked bonkers" now anyway.

On topic: I'm rutled the moment my xbox turns on
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#23Cornbread4lifePosted 1/24/2013 2:33:53 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

That's the entire point, here's the origin:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/249/808/a48.jpg

Idk apparently some image with a 3dpd gorilla predates this response though. Anyway all the cool kids say "clonked bonkers" now anyway.

On topic: I'm rutled the moment my xbox turns on

If that's the actual point, then that's fine. That's one internet thing I'm fine being out of the loop on. I'd rather it never existed.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#24Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/24/2013 2:38:11 AM
BO2 and MW3 overall. The result of developers who listen to statistics instead of previous successful game traits and common sense.

Other than that, oldschool camping. Like, the kind where you camp a room/location with traps over a high traffic area, is the kind that I can't stand. Unfortunately, in BO2 everywhere in these maps are basically high traffic areas. Camping like that instead for the defense of an objective is probably my least favorite thing, ahead even of hacking.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~