Can you create a "wall" of planted assault shields?

#1thediaomanPosted 1/24/2013 12:47:29 AM
With a group of teammates w/ assault shields, can they all plant them in a row side by side so they form a wall?

I don't have the game so I can't test this out.
---
Add my 3DS Friend Code: www.addmeok.tk
4124-5001-7373
#2FeelMyBladePosted 1/24/2013 12:49:02 AM
I don't think so. Well, you can't place them too close to objects and have them block entrances and doors.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#3SpinalsniperPosted 1/24/2013 4:27:31 AM
I just picture any war movie like Troy or 300 with 4 guys kneeling with their shield and teammates shooting over top of them.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#4KabtheMentatPosted 1/24/2013 4:29:32 AM
I just picture any war movie like Troy or 300 with 4 guys kneeling with their shield and teammates shooting over top of them.

Done that. And it is kinda fun, but not very effective. One grenade or well placed RPG will ruin your day.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#5SpinalsniperPosted 1/24/2013 4:31:46 AM
KabtheMentat posted...

Done that. And it is kinda fun, but not very effective. One grenade or well placed RPG will ruin your day.

Even with Flack Jackets and toughness for everyone?
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#6KabtheMentatPosted 1/24/2013 4:34:04 AM(edited)
KabtheMentat posted...

Even with Flack Jackets and toughness for everyone?

I suppose that might work better. I was a part of something like that in MW2. Just imagine all of the crap going on with Danger Close and OMA tubing.

Oh, it kinda worked in MW3 when a couple dudes would have Juggernaut Recon on and roll together.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#7MoegittoPosted 1/24/2013 4:43:39 AM
Putting your emblem on your shield then placing it down is funny, you can hide somewhere and watch the enemy come and get distracted looking at your emblem. Easy foolish kill, lol.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121