Do you hate Hijacked?

#1lllPridePosted 1/23/2013 11:55:00 PM
Then how can you claim to love Nuketown so much? Now you may be thinking, "But Pride, I hate both!" Or that you hate/love one or the other. Well.. I'm not talking to you. However, you can take away from this post the fact that some people are stupid and will complain about anything.

My point - Hijacked is an upgraded Nuketown. Changes made: You're on a boat. There is water. A side path. You even have a tunnel, but it's not like you're going to use it, or anything... So stop crying about not having Nuketown 24/7. It's been in your face the entire time!

Now go out there and kill somebody!
---
If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water. - Bulgarian Proverb.
#2CobyFleenerPosted 1/23/2013 11:59:14 PM
lllPride posted...
Now go out there and kill somebody!

it's hard to when they always see me first despite what my screen says
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho, ya knew?
#3FeelMyBladePosted 1/24/2013 12:00:04 AM
No, I've gotten used to it.

I am actually doing pretty good on that map.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#4chessmyantidrugPosted 1/24/2013 12:30:02 AM
If they ever fix the spawns, I might enjoy Hijacked. Chances are I'll never enjoy Hijacked.
#5oblivious2lifePosted 1/24/2013 12:40:04 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
If they ever fix the spawns, I might enjoy Hijacked. Chances are I'll never enjoy Hijacked.

It's almost impossible for them to fix the spawns on that map, because the underway allows quick and easy access to the other side.

It's not the spawns, it's the map layout.
---
Im not drinking and driving. Im driving while drinking!
GT: FurryMagician
#6MG42_CHEFPosted 1/24/2013 1:19:08 AM
Hated Nuketown, used to like Hijacked, now I hate it.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#7GreatKiraLordPosted 1/24/2013 2:00:50 AM
I hate both
I rather not have nuketown and have something like the array or that other snow map from bo1. i loved bo1's maps withth exception of thbadtown
#8Teh_5_StarzPosted 1/24/2013 2:00:53 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
No, I've gotten used to it.

I am actually doing pretty good on that map.

---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ