If you are a decent human being, report players with emblems derogatory to women

#21bluedragon619Posted 1/24/2013 3:53:36 AM
You don't like it don't look at it.
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD
#22AlexanaxelaPosted 1/24/2013 4:19:47 AM
i like boobs though
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#23aPimp_named_leEPosted 1/24/2013 4:38:07 AM
so much stupidity from every direction in this thread... TC was on the right track but started spewing Nazi connections and became another troll in my eyes.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#24AirRawr_Posted 1/24/2013 4:39:01 AM
Majik25 posted...
Silly Wild T, woman aren't people.

I highly disagree, but seriously, why in GameFAQs, homophobia is really, really bad and will get you flamed hard, but misogynistic statements like this are a-okay?

Makes me wanna make a demotivational poster...

because that is obviously a joke post and if you think otherwise you're an idiot
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#25Starwisp7193Posted 1/24/2013 4:39:54 AM
Why is just ignoring never an option?
#26SpinalsniperPosted 1/24/2013 4:46:36 AM
wild_t posted...
In a way, it's worse than Nazi or swasika emblems.

This is the most idiotic thing I have heard i a while on here. Congratulations.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#27Krazoa2Posted 1/24/2013 4:53:59 AM
You know what's worse? Emblems depicting an attack on gay rights. You can't ignore this problem wild_t.

RyuuHou25 posted...
Hell, most characters have unrealistic and perfect looking bodies, both males and females.

I dunno about this. Most male characters look ugly as **** to me. Well, at least in most current-day games.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#28RyuuHou25Posted 1/24/2013 4:56:35 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
You know what's worse? Emblems depicting an attack on gay rights. You can't ignore this problem wild_t.

RyuuHou25 posted...
Hell, most characters have unrealistic and perfect looking bodies, both males and females.

I dunno about this. Most male characters look ugly as **** to me. Well, at least in most current-day games.

That may be for guys (if you are one) but you can't deny that males are generally overly muscular looking, chiseled, hard edged looking, etc etc, basically the "perfect" bodied male, whether they are good looking or not. Door swings both ways.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#29Krazoa2Posted 1/24/2013 4:58:56 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Krazoa2 posted...

RyuuHou25 posted...

That may be for guys (if you are one) but you can't deny that males are generally overly muscular looking, chiseled, hard edged looking, etc etc, basically the "perfect" bodied male, whether they are good looking or not. Door swings both ways.

I dunno. They look pretty disproportionate in games like Gears of Wars. I dont think woman and homosexual males alike find guys with massive upper bodies and little peen-heads very attractive. I mean I happen to, but that's a different matter.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#30RyuuHou25Posted 1/24/2013 5:03:33 AM
Not all men find women with big boobs and blonde hair attractive either >.< Like I said, works both ways.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB