If you are a decent human being, report players with emblems derogatory to women

#31Krazoa2Posted 1/24/2013 6:08:32 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Not all men find women with big boobs and blonde hair attractive either >.< Like I said, works both ways.

But instead, what do they find attractive? Fat girls? You're not helping yourself here.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#32FederalLackeyPosted 1/24/2013 6:32:44 AM
Worse than Hitler, really OP? Trololololo much?

I report emblems of pictures with guns and bullets on them, because violence is badwrong!
#33DXiRoNMaNPosted 1/24/2013 6:35:20 AM
I don't report anything because I'm a man and I don't get offended by nonsense
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#34RyuuHou25Posted 1/24/2013 6:49:37 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Not all men find women with big boobs and blonde hair attractive either >.< Like I said, works both ways.

But instead, what do they find attractive? Fat girls? You're not helping yourself here.

Everyone has their own personal tastes genius. I mean good god, is that so hard to understand? The point is that there are people out there that will find both the female and male video game people attractive due to how they're made to look and what not, so you can't claim that females are over sexualized or what not when males are the same way.

Just because you or others don't find them attractive, doesn't mean others feel the same way and vice versa. Many video game characters are given what is considered attractive proportions.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#35XLegionDoom420XPosted 1/24/2013 6:52:58 AM
Remember to check your straight white male privilege every day guys! And remember, if you ever touch a woman, even accidentally, it's sexual assault!
---
If you are a Jedi and 100% proud of it then put this in your signature.
#36AnclationPosted 1/24/2013 6:53:01 AM
wild_t posted...
(80/80)

Title says it all. Why do you need an emblem showing off some cartoon girl's unrealistic body?

Who are you to say what they need and don't need? If you don't like it, that's your problem. I mean, it's not my style either, it's just that I don't want to ban everything I don't approve of 100%. For example, I don't think your posts have any value, but I don't want to ban you from posting because of it. Grow some thicker skin and stop looking for opportunities to be offended/start white knighting.
#37AirRawr_Posted 1/24/2013 6:55:39 AM
male gnomes are some of the sexiest video game characters I have ever seen

im dtf
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#38yummymexicanPosted 1/24/2013 6:55:52 AM
Shut the **** up.
---
GT- Snahck
#39ShadonicPosted 1/24/2013 6:57:08 AM
the report function is there so that you can report offensive emblems, it's down to TY as to what they deem actually offensive, and it's probably used as a concession to allow you to create emblems in the first place which is at odds with the Xbx T.O.S saying you can't create potentially offensive ( in any respect, sexual, racial, mature etc etc) content.

report what you feel offends you, it's down to 3arc / whomever reviews the reports to decide whether something is offensive enough to enough people to warrant action.
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#40slayerxelitePosted 1/24/2013 6:59:20 AM
Im personally going to "like" every emblem I see thats showing off some cartoon girl's unrealistic body.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs