Anyone else unable to post on activisions forums?

#1KILLSTREAKPosted 1/24/2013 2:56:19 AM
I have been a member since the original site, with VIP status(lol), and posted frequently on every single official COD forums since then - however on Blops 2 I can log in fine, but there isnt even a reply button or a box to type anything in. Even the like button is unclickable.

I have tried both google chrome and IE and neither work, java is up to date etc.

Anyone else have problems like this? Anyone have any solutiuons?

I love posting on Gamefaqs, but if I want to comment on something the devs have said, or provide constructive feedback it is lost here. twitter is OK, but you cannot post long enough messages to post anything substantial, like a list of statistics.

Help!
#2RameldorPosted 1/24/2013 3:50:53 AM
I have the same problem. No idea what causes it.
#3KILLSTREAK(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 5:03:23 AM
At least there must be more of us then. It sucks that we cant post it in their technical help forums, as they don't work either! I will send some of the devs some twitter messages and see if they get back to me..
#4AlexanaxelaPosted 1/24/2013 5:13:52 AM
i've had it happen. Their forums are awful as stuff like this seems to regularly happen. I think i changed my login email and it worked. Theres also the chance you were randomly banned because one of the mods was having a bad day, because they dont even tell you when are banned, you just randomly lose the ability to post as well
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.