I suck at Zombies!!!!!!

#1teabag87Posted 1/24/2013 4:53:21 AM
Just though I'd say that.

Anyone in the same boat?
#2faiththroughendPosted 1/26/2013 3:08:18 PM
Are we talking solo, or in general? I can't do much solo, just not good enough yet at keeping my head on a swivel. Coop I get significantly better though, good communication and working in pairs goes a long way to helping you get the hang of it faster
---
to all questions, there lies but one simple answer: mooka.
#3NexusStorePosted 1/26/2013 3:13:11 PM
I'm pretty bad at it myself, don't worry.
---
http://www.nexuscollectables.com - Now Featuring 1980's!
Buy E3 stuff, Gaming, Comics, Cards, Figures, Star Wars, Vintage, Antiques & much more!
#4FeelMyBladePosted 1/26/2013 3:14:20 PM
NexusStore posted...
I'm pretty bad at it myself, don't worry.

Same.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#5Cadco25Posted 1/26/2013 3:17:34 PM
I got it at Christmas, and having not ever played it, don't know much of the ropes. The community isn't too accepting or helpful, and I don't want to ruin people's times by not knowing what the heck I'm doing, so I've never really taken the time to get good at it.
#6MoegittoPosted 1/26/2013 3:24:21 PM
Cadco25 posted...
I got it at Christmas, and having not ever played it, don't know much of the ropes. The community isn't too accepting or helpful, and I don't want to ruin people's times by not knowing what the heck I'm doing, so I've never really taken the time to get good at it.

Main reason I won't play it, you HAVE to play it to maintain your levels and if you're low leveled people aren't going to want to play with you. This leads to a endless circle where you can't learn how to play.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121