I'm prestige 9 now, I haven't used an smg since

#1Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/24/2013 9:06:18 AM
the start of prestige 6. This is when I started working on diamond ARs. I need 40ish more kills on the m27 and I've got diamond ARs.

After using ARs for so long, I tried doing AR range battles using an SMG...it didn't work out well.

I honestly think the range is fine on SMGs. It's just that the maps are small and the ARs were/still are (some of them) handicapped.

The M27 doesn't do nearly enough damage to stand a chance in close range (in core). But if they were to up the damage, then everyone would use it in HC (essentially breaking HC).

Sounds easy when we complain but it's a bit tougher to implement a realistic "fix" for a weapon.
#2slaveanselmoPosted 1/24/2013 9:08:48 AM
I've got just some camo challenges left for the SMR and AN. Then I will have diamond ARs. Started last prestige. They all went smooth except the 94.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#3slaveanselmoPosted 1/24/2013 9:09:09 AM
I've got just some camo challenges left for the SMR and AN. Then I will have diamond ARs. Started last prestige. They all went smooth except the 94.
---
#4ICantNameGudPosted 1/24/2013 9:09:39 AM
I didn't use SMGs from 2nd prestige until the beginning of 10th.

MOVE TOWARDS ME, BRO
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#5RockManX32Posted 1/24/2013 9:11:02 AM
Cool?
#6Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:13:28 AM
I'm getting a feeling people don't even bother reading the topic before posting. It's not meant to be a brag topic.

The point I was making was that SMG range isn't as great as people make it out to be.
#7slaveanselmoPosted 1/24/2013 9:15:15 AM
SMGs should have the range of the nerfed 870.
---
#8Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:16:04 AM
slaveanselmo posted...

Might as well remove them if you're going to make them that bad.
#9slaveanselmoPosted 1/24/2013 9:19:07 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
slaveanselmo posted...

Might as well remove them if you're going to make them that bad.

The maps are too small for them to have the effective range they have now. SMGs are suppose to be CQC weapons and the size of the maps are not proportional to everything else.
---