Treyarch are a bunch of idiots

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/24/2013 1:21:17 PM
There are many reasons why I say this but I'll just talk about one in this topic. If you highlight Chaos Moshpit, it says "small maps with a variety of game modes." I select it and I immediately get thrown into a match on Carrier. How the **** is Carrier a small map?

The list of reasons I'll never buy another Treyarch CoD just continues to grow. The new IW isn't all that impressive either. It's a shame the old IW had to go because they actually knew how to make a good game.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/24/2013 1:26:11 PM
It's a good time for activision to take a year off on the COD. It'll make people crave it more next year and IW/Sledge can polish it off
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#3CalvinCandiePosted 1/24/2013 1:34:38 PM
It's a shame the old IW had to go because they actually knew how to make a good game.

Eh, not really. Not only did they not know how to balance perks, they sucked at supporting the game.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#4TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:40:43 PM
CalvinCandie posted...
It's a shame the old IW had to go because they actually knew how to make a good game.

Eh, not really. Not only did they not know how to balance perks, they sucked at supporting the game.

I won't talk much about MW2 since I think they were busy dealing with the lawsuit issue and all that, but what was unbalanced in CoD4?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#5austinglPosted 1/24/2013 1:41:20 PM
I would like to see GUERILLA make a cod game. Simple but amazing.
---
White 2 FC: 2667 1094 4948
#6KayGirlPosted 1/24/2013 1:42:52 PM
Well, there aren't enough small maps. I guess they should've written "small-medium maps". They are terrible, terrible people.
---
The Ultimate Black Ops 2 Drinking Game: http://tinyurl.com/aecqd7p
#7QualiTPosted 1/24/2013 1:44:43 PM
I feel the same way with the stealth chopper.

Why make it stealthy when the opposing announcer calls it in.

dumbasses.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#8BipBapBamPosted 1/24/2013 1:45:56 PM
QualiT posted...
I feel the same way with the stealth chopper.

Why make it stealthy when the opposing announcer calls it in.

dumbasses.

The whole idea seems silly to me. That giant helicopter in the sky is so stealthy. Not appearing on the mini map doesn't even matter. >_>
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#9WrydrunePosted 1/24/2013 2:15:11 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
CalvinCandie posted...

I won't talk much about MW2 since I think they were busy dealing with the lawsuit issue and all that, but what was unbalanced in CoD4?

ACOG M40 did more damage then without the attachment. Juggernaught was overpowered since it stopped all damage, not just bullet. There are loads more.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#10TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:31:55 PM
Wrydrune posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
CalvinCandie posted...

ACOG M40 did more damage then without the attachment. Juggernaught was overpowered since it stopped all damage, not just bullet. There are loads more.

Lol I was waiting for some guy to bring up Juggernaut. If it was truly that overpowered, a lot more people would have used it. The main people I ever heard cry "you juggernaut *****" were snipers who were mad about needing to aim better to get their OHK. As for the M40, I'll give you that one, I forgot all about it. Then again, it performed just like an ACOG DSR in this game, and it didn't have Toughness to help people keep their aim, so why no overpowered cries for that?

Give me a few more, since there are loads. Not trying to be a smartass, just trying to see how it measures up to this game.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D