Wow, I hate people that yell camper at you while you never camp

#1RagingKoalaBearPosted 1/24/2013 3:25:38 PM
I played these two guys yesterday in a random game, and before the match starts someone on my team backs out and they say "uh oh they realized who they are up against" .. ok, lol. So the match starts on hijacked and I end up going 34-10 with 34 tags on kill confirmed.

Every single time I killed these two kids they yelled in the mic "CAMPERS OMG" ... when I was sprinting all over the map the entire match. I had about 15 total kills on the two total and everytime I killed them they screamed camper. I mean really? Yell that out when someone is camping. Nothing is more dumb than kids yelling that out when the guy killing them is sprinting the whole match with EC and LW.

The game ends and I tell them they are idiots. They both start running their mouths and we play again. I runned and gunned on them all 4 games and ran train on them. Once again they screamed camper on each of my kills. Finally after the last match I tell them it's impossible to be a camper and have a 507 SPM on Kill Confirmed. The 5th match started and by the time I got my 2nd set of AGR and Stealth Choppers they backed out mid-game. Lol.

tl;dr: kids that scream camper on anything that kills them are annoying as hell. They even called an AGR controlling itself a camper... and we all know that ain't true >_>
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/24/2013 3:26:45 PM
or people who yell camper at you when you killed them at a spot they were camping at and you kill them again when they were sprinting to go back to the spot they were camping at
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#3yeah_u_madPosted 1/24/2013 3:28:01 PM
I was in a final kill cam while playing Domination. I was caping point B and killed 2 dudes. The other team starts to call me a camper because I was "camping the point" and waiting for people to come there then kill them.

I was like "wat..."
#4kablamoPosted 1/24/2013 3:30:42 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
or people who yell camper at you when you killed them at a spot they were camping at and you kill them again when they were sprinting to go back to the spot they were camping at

this.
#5TheMonkeyBombPosted 1/24/2013 3:32:20 PM
...or those guys that yell "camper" all because you don't run out in the open when you're healing up and reloading.
#6slaveanselmoPosted 1/24/2013 3:33:06 PM
It obviously upsets you. So it worked.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#7GRTooCoolPosted 1/24/2013 3:37:57 PM
Just ignore it.

I'm a run and gun player and despise campers myself. One time, a friend joined our party and just joined a game session in progress because he didn't want to wait. He was on the other team.

We had an orbital vsat up so I knew he was coming around the corner. I waited just a second for him to pop around so I can shoot him. He screams, "Wow, you camp?! Pathetic."

I knew I wasn't camping and he was wrong but he wouldn't have any of it. Needless to say, I used that as motivation to kill him time and time again and dared him to accuse me of camping. lol
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#8ICantNameGudPosted 1/24/2013 3:38:26 PM
My favorite thing is after a team gets CRUSHED the dude going 8-15 is always like "YEA WHATEVER ****ING CAMPERS, PLAY THE GAME"
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#9mattagascarPosted 1/24/2013 3:40:27 PM
Affected
---
GT: NastyFingaz
*Post quality may vary.
#10ICantNameGudPosted 1/24/2013 3:41:22 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
It obviously upsets you. So it worked.

>implying a 12 year old who cries every death is trying to troll and not just being a failure at life
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT