what would happen if america banned call of duty?

#21Billy-De-KidPosted 1/24/2013 3:16:11 PM
BobbyCreek posted...
duddddeeeeee16 posted...
BobbyCreek posted...
fatclemenza posted...
It won't happen

/topic

do u not understand how hypothetical questions work u illiterate trash?

The irony of "illiterate" in this post.

But for real, was it necessary to be a dick here? This isn't Reddit.

how is putting u instead of you make that ironic? god people are dumb

You, sir are the most irritated and angry person I have met all week. I would say, "Good Day", But you certainly have not had one in a while. I will not be seeing you soon, sir.

*Walks out of house and slams door*
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
The Wolf has spoken!
#22Aadrian1234Posted 1/24/2013 3:25:06 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
actually there was a study done(and no i dont remember where it is from so don't ask for a link) that showed people are able to react and adapt faster because of online gaming because they are constantly having to react and think of what to do when something in the game changes and they have to change with it all the time. So people are gaining the ability to handle foreign situations better because of games like COD.. I know i can't back this up so whether your willing to believe it is up to you

I have much faster reflexes and peripheral vision from these types of games, but some people are negatively affected from playing TOO much video games. It can work both ways, it just depends how you were brought up and your analogy of how the human brain works with gaming. My opinion, is that its different with every person, but that's just my opinion. There is a study on this, but I don't know where I read/heard it from
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth Message me via PSN Xbox live or i will ignore the request
3DS: 0817-4248-5560 PM me your FC if you add me
#23ICantNameGudPosted 1/24/2013 3:27:05 PM
BobbyCreek posted...
duddddeeeeee16 posted...
BobbyCreek posted...
fatclemenza posted...
It won't happen

/topic

do u not understand how hypothetical questions work u illiterate trash?

The irony of "illiterate" in this post.

But for real, was it necessary to be a dick here? This isn't Reddit.

how is putting u instead of you make that ironic? god people are dumb

Confirmed for reddit-tier troll
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#24TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/24/2013 3:30:41 PM
Actually, Cosmic, you don't have to. I read the same thing recently lol the last part of my post you quoted was more tongue in cheek than serious
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#25Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/24/2013 3:32:02 PM
@Cosmic:

His point had nothing to do with reflexes/reaction time or hand/eye co-ordination (which is what you are thinking of as 'learning'). He was saying that "u" is shorter way of spelling "you" and shouldn't be confused as a spelling error.
#26slaveanselmoPosted 1/24/2013 3:34:58 PM
Activision would rage.

Theyd also never let it happened
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#27TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/24/2013 3:36:18 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
@Cosmic:

His point had nothing to do with reflexes/reaction time or hand/eye co-ordination (which is what you are thinking of as 'learning'). He was saying that "u" is shorter way of spelling "you" and shouldn't be confused as a spelling error.

Gracias. Always can count on you lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#28CODurbPosted 1/24/2013 3:37:23 PM
SR: So many virginities will be lost
LR: So many girlfriends will gradually leave their kitchens and get on with their lives with their newly romantic bf's
#29ICantNameGudPosted 1/24/2013 3:38:12 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
@Cosmic:

No but it can be confirmed as a lazy and 'dumb' error, the latter of which was included in his post against other people.
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#30Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/24/2013 3:45:45 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
@Cosmic:

No but it can be confirmed as a lazy and 'dumb' error, the latter of which was included in his post against other people.

Well, you've got the same abbreviations in your own signature...

"Ur" as an abbreviation for "you're."